Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Well, I think the entire "premier female hero" is a bit liming in itself. I think that many female characters deserve to enjoy the prominence that many male character enjoy.

That being said, I agree. Someone asked if there were more female solo series coming from Marvel at the Cup O' Joe panel, and all they did was plug Captain Marvel, mentioned X-23 doing something, and that an X-Title might make the fan happy. I suppose there is Red She-Hulk.
    Nanny: The True Phoenix Egg

Veteran Member

One thing I'm happy about is that Carol is getting rid of her mask.There are several reasons I don't think she needed one:Carol has a pretty face,why mar it with that mask?More more than a decade people knew publicly Carol Danvers and Ms.Marvel were one and the same.Why wear a mask?No two artists seemed to be able to draw the mask the same way.Also most drew showing her eyes and yet some drew Carol with her eyes whited out.What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by MuhollandDriver View Post

That being said, I agree. Someone asked if there were more female solo series coming from Marvel at the Cup O' Joe panel, and all they did was plug Captain Marvel, mentioned X-23 doing something, and that an X-Title might make the fan happy. I suppose there is Red She-Hulk.
    It's better than nothing. The Red She Hulk news alone was pretty major

Better art...