Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is it just me, or did anyone else pick up on kind of a hive mind thing going on with the Brotherhood? Mystique was speaking in terms of "we", which I can't recall her ever doing. We know Omega 3 were created and mind-controlled or programmed. Mystique just came back from the dead, could she be as well? Daken is questionable on whether or not he was dead, same with Sabes. Maybe this is all a Father or maybe Farouk controlled project.

It sounded in the interview that UXF was going to continue, just be tied in with Uncanny Avenger storylines. Who knows, maybe they'll turn into "bad guys", except for Wolverine on the UA team.

Quote Originally Posted by beserkerclaw View Post
    id have to agree with you and drakeon that it sounds like wolverine may leave and cable could take xforce it would gel with remenders statments.
    With New Mutants ending too perhaps a return of classic X-Force is on the cards?
    current top5 - The Unwritten, X-factor, The Walking Dead, WATXM, Amazing Spiderman

"You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a F***ing challenge" Introdiction - Scroobius Pip

Time and again, Rich Remender has found numerous ways to make Uncanny X-Force awesome. I didn't think he would be able to top what he did in the Dark Angel Saga, but a new Brotherhood of Mutants definitely has the potential to be special. In many ways it feels like a natural progression of sorts from the basis of X-Force. Wolverine put together this kill squad and now he's getting some blowback. Some very bad enemies of his have organized and they've shown in recent issues that they can really hurt X-Force. Fantomex is already dead (although I get the feeling he'll come back soon enough). They also have Genesis with them as well. Since Remender is taking over Uncanny Avengers, it feels like he's setting up a powerful new threat. If Issue #27 is any indication, it should be an amazing story.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Fantomex is never coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Seresecros View Post
    Fantomex is never coming back
    Who is Fantomex? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by drakeon View Post
    Who is Fantomex? ;)
    that's the spirit

Quote Originally Posted by beserkerclaw View Post
    id have to agree with you and drakeon that it sounds like wolverine may leave and cable could take xforce it would gel with remenders statments.
    Yeah, it certainly feels like an overhaul is in the cards soon. Cable taking over (perhaps with Cyclops) would be an interesting direction IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Is it just me, or did anyone else pick up on kind of a hive mind thing going on with the Brotherhood? Mystique was speaking in terms of "we", which I can't recall her ever doing. We know Omega 3 were created and mind-controlled or programmed. Mystique just came back from the dead, could she be as well? Daken is questionable on whether or not he was dead, same with Sabes. Maybe this is all a Father or maybe Farouk controlled project.

It sounded in the interview that UXF was going to continue, just be tied in with Uncanny Avenger storylines. Who knows, maybe they'll turn into "bad guys", except for Wolverine on the UA team.
    That's certainly an interesting idea. Like maybe they're all robots or something. Except that Remender in both interviews I've seen sorta spent quite a few mores words speaking about Daken than he did the other members, which makes me think that Remender wants to keep this simple and just be about how much these people hate the different members of X-Force.

As for how X-Force will continue, I think it will carry on in much the same way it's been, just with maybe taking a less proactive role. You know Remender is just itching to find the right time to reveal Wolverine's X-Force to the MU. And with him having such a higher position in both the Avengers and X-Men, I can only bet that it's going to be quite the doozy when it does come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, it certainly feels like an overhaul is in the cards soon. Cable taking over (perhaps with Cyclops) would be an interesting direction IMO.
    I'll take Cable-especially with Deadpool-but leave out Scott. He's just too much of a hypocrite.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by Seresecros View Post
    that's the spirit
    Is EVA complicit in Darkstar's murder?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I'll take Cable-especially with Deadpool-but leave out Scott. He's just too much of a hypocrite.
    But this team was built on hypocrisy! That and redemption. Which is why a recently "fallen from grace" Scott Summers would be so interesting on a black ops team like this. Especially working with his son and Deadpool, among others. And to match Nathan and Scott's new black and red color scheme Wade can just wear this old gem:

BANNED

Once PAD gets Feral back to the land of the living, she'll be prefect for the new X-Force. She will annihilate Sabes for dining on her.

Was thinking about droping this one, but I'll stay for the this story before doing that. I want to see what happens before it ends or its changed to become unrecognizeable. After that, I'm done.
    I have to say, Daken is a huge point against it. Oh well, maybe he'll be killed for good in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota View Post
    Was thinking about droping this one, but I'll stay for the this story before doing that. I want to see what happens before it ends or its changed to become unrecognizeable. After that, I'm done.
    I have to say, Daken is a huge point against it. Oh well, maybe he'll be killed for good in this one.
    I was just thinking how weird it is to have Daken involved in this. Everytime I think "Ok, now we won't see him for a decade or so", he just springs up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe View Post
    No way Mystique would be following around Daken.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Do you still think the writers care about continuity?
    She gave up hope of bagging Logan and doesn't want Wolverines bebeh anymore so now she is after his son. Maybe it will make him jealous.
    Last edited by DevilishRogue; 07-12-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    Is EVA complicit in Darkstar's murder?
    I've given her the all-clear for the time being