View Poll Results: Which of the following actresses should play Enchantress in the next Thor film?

Voters
25. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Charlize Theron

19 76.00%
  • Sienna Guillory

0 0%
  • Alice Eve

4 16.00%
  • Elisha Cuthbert

1 4.00%
  • Rose McGowen

1 4.00%
  • Scarlett Johansen

0 0%
  • Hayden Panettiere

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Charlize Theron would be great but probably too expensive.

Of the picks presented Rose McGowen would work fine, in either dyed blonde hair or a great wig.

BANNED

I've always been partial to Diane Kruger, she sort of fits the classic Western ideal of beauty without a trace of multiculturalism that I think would be perfect for an evil Norse goddess. She was also pretty good in Inglorious Basterds. I'm not sure if she'd make for a particularly threatening foe though.

Charlize Theron. The people have spoken. Make it happen Marvel!

I dont think theres any way in hell Marvel gets Charlize. But who knows.... My vote is for Bridgette Wilson. Random, I know, but if you watch Love stinks I think it's shown that she can perfectly play innocent/sexy/evil in one role!

a curious wanderer OBrianTallent's Avatar

Charlize Theron or Christina Hendricks.
    Not all who wander are lost....

Kat Dennings already plays Darcy in the THOR movies.

Angela Lansbury in her twenties would've made an impressive Enchantress. That or her sister Lorelei.

I love Christina Hendricks, but she's not really Amora. I could see her as the Simonson version of Lorelei, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    Charlize Theron would be great but probably too expensive.

Of the picks presented Rose McGowen would work fine, in either dyed blonde hair or a great wig.
    I bet if they got Kenneth Branagh to come back, she'd jump at the chance to work with him again (they were in a Woody Allen movie together).

There's an idea....as much as I loathe his personal life....Woody Allen directing a Marvel movie.

I love Rose...but she's at best a B-movie actress. She should not be anywhere near a Thor movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hysang View Post

I love Rose...but she's at best a B-movie actress. She should not be anywhere near a Thor movie.
    what the hell is wrong with b-movies and b-movie actresses, rose was the best part of the conan remake
    and i think Danielle Harris (halloween 4-5, rob zombies halloween 1-2, hatchet 2, laid to rest 2) who has done nothing but horror films could be a great wasp

but yeah i dont want rose as enchantress she is too quetionably beautful and not nearly busty enough, its like when she was up for playing red sonja and they even had posters made with her as sonja
    Last edited by Movieartman; 07-12-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Oh, I love B-movie actresses. I just think Rose would be a bad choice because she has limited acting ability. Everything about her screams "tv actress." Which is funny, because she started out in films, but hey....

Danielle Harris would be a great Wasp, I agree.