Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Trash talking? Awesome.

You suckas goin' DOWN!

Thank you for the compliments GH and pryde. As for my team name, I have decided to let the people who keep up with this thread decide on my team name. Feel free to submit some and I will post some of my own(when they come to me lol) Be sure to tell me what you think! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by batman98 View Post
    Thank you for the compliments GH and pryde. As for my team name, I have decided to let the people who keep up with this thread decide on my team name. Feel free to submit some and I will post some of my own(when they come to me lol) Be sure to tell me what you think! Thanks.
    Batman Family?
    The Batty Bunch?
    2 Bats, The Cat, and a couple Birds?
    Bat Squad Alpha?
    Batman And SonS?
    "Charles Get Outta My Head!!"

Justice "League" 2011 Champion!

Survivor League Gotham 2012: Villains Bracket Champion Iceberg Lounge Irregulars

why has nobody mentioned Goldstarz? he's banned and his team is still listed....
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post
    why has nobody mentioned Goldstarz? he's banned and his team is still listed....
    Maybe no one knew or noticed? Maybe then the heroes get to skip a week of elimination? Or we need a new player. and if the last, does Goldstarz's team get put back into the draft pool (Perhaps with a 24 extension or something)? or the new player takes them on. Likely all these questions and more will be answered... When Global next signs on?
    "Charles Get Outta My Head!!"

Justice "League" 2011 Champion!

Survivor League Gotham 2012: Villains Bracket Champion Iceberg Lounge Irregulars

Sorry abou that gang. Long weekend. Storming here too so Internet kicking in and out as well.
    I just saw news about Goldstarz. I will look into it and get back with you in a little bit with a decision on how to move forward.
    Wll be sending out your first challenges via PM today as well so you can at least have it in hand. Look for those. Check back later today for update.

Hero Players.
    Check your Pm Box. First challenge sent (in two parts)
    Read carefully and ask any questions to pryde15 or me here or via PM.
    We will address Goldstarz situation soon. May extend deadline to Wednesday to give Goldstarz opportunity to work out gameplay when he returns.

Villain challenge sent as well.

No questions?

About the villain challenge... Does every team member have to be in a cell? I'm asking since a lot of my team members aren't usually confined to Arkham Asylum.
    "Doesn't everyone on here hate comics? Isn't this a forum where a bunch of middle aged men sit around and bitch about how they hate comics and haven't read them in twenty years?" -Mezzaro-

For the purposes of the villain challenge, every member of your team would be confined in a cell.

Q&A from Jessica Drew:

Doors: do we choose between (back through) the entrance OR one of the colored doors, OR do we choose from among one of the colored doors? If we pick the wrong color, are we eliminated, or do we have to tell why we picked the color (or entrance) door we did? Or how we eliminated chance and chose the door that wasn't too small?

Scarecrow toxin: antidote? when taken? when offered? Coming from the teaset? The feargas coming from the mushrooms, right?
    Doors: The only options are the colored doors (entrance is not an available option). If you choose incorrectly you will not be eliminated from the competition but you will be docked a certain amount of time that comes from your available 15 minutes to complete the challenge. The producers of this challenge (GH, Talisman, and myself) will be posting a subjective amount of time we'd believe it would take your team to complete the challenge based on your strategy in the thread. For the first part of the challenge all you will need to do is post which door your choose and which character you are choosing to leave behind, the second and third part will entail creating a strategy depicting how you'd go about defeating your opponents and accomplishing your goals.

On the second part I can only tell you that the feargas does come from the mushrooms! Good luck! If you have anymore questions feel free to ask I think I'll post this in the main thread so that everyone can see it, if you don't mind.

Just don't scratch it. Jessica Drew's Avatar

Thanks! 10char
    2005 DC League Champion: Superboy, Troia, Guy Gardner, Brainwave II, Brainiac 5, and Scarecrow

I'm really excited to see these you guys! Also I'd be happy to clarify anything in the villain challenge.
    XPOTM:September 2010

The Rogues are looking real good. I've been having them run drills all day. They're sharp. They're like a well oiled machine.

there will be blood
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

For the Heroes:
    In the second phase of the challenge be sure to go into detail how you take each member of the Red Army out as we will determine how long that phase took you based upon where the "key" lands in your order of knockouts. If you guess right and take out the key first then you'll move onto the next phase really quickly but if it is your last knockout then it will be reflected in your docked time.