Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

We are gonna have to put the live draft on a bit of a delay until we get more wishlists or players on line.
    Batman98, you are on the clock and can make your #1 pick at any time on the draft thread. The Animal Man would then pick 2nd and sportsguy831 would be third. If you guys want to go ahead and start that way until I get things back in step, feel free to go ahead.

The character list and draft order are posted on the Draft Thread for your convenience.

And also, Jessica Drew has agreed to fill in the final spot in the league so big thanks to JD!

I've been keeping up with the draft and so far Batman98 definitely nailed it with his drafting choices..I'm surprised he got a way with so many of those choices. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    I've been keeping up with the draft and so far Batman98 definitely nailed it with his drafting choices..I'm surprised he got a way with so many of those choices. Good job.
    It will definitely be a fan favorite team. The top choice was a no brainer, very safe pick there. After that he got steals with Damian and Babs going as late as they did. You are right Pryde, batman98 is a true contender here.

I am impressed by all the teams, really surprised how well every one of them is put together with a sort of chemistry and bond within the group.
    This is going to be good.

Alright producers, time to get busy this week and work out our first challenges for these teams.
    Expect some Private Messages this week.

Talisman and I just finished a pitch for a heroes challenge! Hopefully you all like it (if it ever gets to the point where you guys have to deal with it)!

Looks great - That will be our first challenge for the Heroes.
    Good work guys.

Watch out heroes, it is going to be delightfully maddening!
    "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bat...."

Need one more heroes player gang. A free imaginary batarang to the first player to go out and recruit or locate ffritts...and bring him back in one piece

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Need one more heroes player gang. A free imaginary batarang to the first player to go out and recruit or locate ffritts...and bring him back in one piece
    Sign me up. I can play a hero.
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Sign me up. I can play a hero.
    Awesome Dr. Sonic. You are in.
    You just need check the Draft/Transaction Thread and pick 5 characters still available from the Heroes pool to form your team. You can try to trade with other players to acquire characters already picked. We have a transaction window open this week, ends Aug 5th. Pick your five and post your selections on that thread. You are in! Thanks and welcome aboard.

If he wants he can team up with me.

Oh sorry I must have missed that....

No problem.
    When you think of a name for your team that you like then let me know.
    Dr Sonic has the Gotham City Rogues. ChaZ X's team are the Iceberg Lounge Irregulars.

Great draft too batman98. You did exceptionally well, especially for a newcomer. Good luck in the competition.

We are going to continue to use this thread for announcements, comments and questions.
    For the really important stuff I will also send private messages to the players and producers so you don't miss it.
    Feel free to use this for general league discussion, trash talking, etc.
    We have our first weeks challenges in the can folks. And they are gonna be fun.
    You have until 8/5 to finalize your rosters and then we will get you the first challenge info to work on.