Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    average comic book fan... JonQCitizen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weeks View Post
    just finished issue 4, and man, am i loving this series! i'm willing to wait for any delays if the quality keeps up.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaif View Post
    .....Read this. If you're thinking about it, get it. It's that good. The story is very good with surprising twists and the art is phenomenal...Read it, give it to friends. These are the kinds of comics that need to be created. We don't need 89 Batman books, we need more books like this.
    Agreed....it's worth waiting a little while longer for wonderful, original work by great creators, rather than the droll pumped out every month on some titles.

I could sooo see this as a movie starring Vin Diesel....
    Currently collecting: Aphrodite IX, Elephantmen, The Flash, Godzilla, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Guardians of the Galaxy, Saga, & Usagi Yojimbo.

A movie would be cool, but please not Vin Diesel.

Issue 4 was great again. I love the animals...

I thought this was originally going to be a 4-part mini, but #4 sure doesn't seem to wrap things up. Does anyone know what is in store for this title? (How many more issues and/or turned into an ongoing?)

Quote Originally Posted by groovemachine View Post
    I thought this was originally going to be a 4-part mini, but #4 sure doesn't seem to wrap things up. Does anyone know what is in store for this title? (How many more issues and/or turned into an ongoing?)
    Its a 6 part mini.

Great series. The comic is leading up to a pretty big confrontation so we'll probably see a lot of action next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicx1977 View Post
    A movie would be cool, but please not Vin Diesel.

Issue 4 was great again. I love the animals...
    Heh. Agreed.
    My blog where I mostly do comic reviews

Vocatus atque non vocatus deus aderit

I think this series is pretty great. I always appreciate a comic complete almost entirely by one man. And this is the guys first print publication ( I think ). It's up there with how much I respect Lemire for Sweet Tooth and Stokoe for Orc Stain and his new Godzilla Mini