Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Otchofriend View Post
    Why is this in the DC board?
    It got moved there by accident.

I picked up issues 1 & 2 this past weekend after hearing goood things about this book.

Loved both issues and will be back for more.
    Favorite books: All books by Valiant, Green Lantern, Batman, Aquaman, Invincible, Uncanny Avengers, Five Ghosts, and The Sixth Gun.

So what is going on with issue #4?
    Pull List: Ghostbusters, Saga, Invincible, Guarding the Globe, Cyber Force, Hellboy in Hell, Punk Rock Jesus and Happy

Pick the first two issues of the series i can't wait to find out more about the world and the heroes that populated this galaxy
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

Quote Originally Posted by cphilli View Post
    So what is going on with issue #4?
    Well Ken mentioned that their would be delay with issue 4 though that was in September and said that it would arrive in early October, now it looks like its hit another delay and the Image Comics site has penciled, for now, for issue 4 to come out November 14, so we'll see. At least we have some time table for release even if it keeps being pushed back, but better that than to be TBD like Secret.

I'll stick with it until the end, whenever it may come out. It's that good.
    http://blogojett.blogspot.com/

www.capelesscrusader.org

Reads: Batman & Robin, Batman, Walking Dead, Chew, Saga, Prophet, TMNT, Planetoid, Punk Rock Jesus, Revival, Judge Dredd, Bedlam

Just an update on Planetoid, Ken Garing mentioned on the Image Comics forums that issue 4 is off to the printer and will be out November 28 and gave us a nice image to hold us over.

Quote Originally Posted by HellsRider View Post
    Just an update on Planetoid, Ken Garing mentioned on the Image Comics forums that issue 4 is off to the printer and will be out November 28 and gave us a nice image to hold us over.
    Great news, thanks for sharing.
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor

I was wondering what happened to this book. I was wanting to get the trade when it came out, and was wondering if I missed it.

That may be some time away, but as long as the story and art remain consistent and enjoyable, I'll gladly wait it out.
    http://blogojett.blogspot.com/

www.capelesscrusader.org

Reads: Batman & Robin, Batman, Walking Dead, Chew, Saga, Prophet, TMNT, Planetoid, Punk Rock Jesus, Revival, Judge Dredd, Bedlam

Well its been a couple of months, but Planetoid 4 is going to be out this coming Wednesday, November 28 and here is the preview for it.

Planetoid 4 Preview

Boy! I'm sure glad it comes out tomorrow! One of the best comics this year for sure.

I really loved the latest issue. The art was great, but there is a whole lot more development in story this issue. I won't ruin it, but boy is the world expanding. I posted some pictures from the book in a review I did at the link in my signature.
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

just finished issue 4, and man, am i loving this series! i'm willing to wait for any delays if the quality keeps up.
    SPACE FOR RENT!

Going to bump this even though I haven't read issue 4 yet (it's in my pile).

Read this. If you're thinking about it, get it. It's that good. The story is very good with surprising twists and the art is phenomenal.

Read it, give it to friends. These are the kinds of comics that need to be created. We don't need 89 Batman books, we need more books like this.
    Indirect Proof - A blog where I badly write on topics about which I'm ill informed. And comics. Because my opinion matters.