Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    I was really hoping that there wouldn't be any Ultimate .1 issues. But I'm too blown away by all those covers that I really don't care. Everything looks great. Hopefully, with Spider-men done, Pichelli will take USM back for at least an arc. She and Marquez will work great as alternating artists thanks to their similar style.

That's how I feel; I'm from Dallas too! And Texas with its independence back makes me more excited than anything! LONG LIVE TEXAS!!
    Quoted (and bolded) for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    So for Ultimate Spider-Man we have a 4-issue event tie-in (DWF and UWS) and then a .1 mid-season intermission of sorts, then presumably 8 issues involving Venom in some way. That sounds like a decent Season to me.
    Sounds AMAZING. I really need to get a print subsciption for UCSM, and speaking of Miles, if I get a print sub would #16.1 be included? Probably not, right?

Quote Originally Posted by RadioActiveLunch View Post
    Sounds AMAZING. I really need to get a print subsciption for UCSM, and speaking of Miles, if I get a print sub would #16.1 be included? Probably not, right?
    Nah, I had subscriptions to both Legacy and Uncanny when their .1 issues came out and I never got those, so I'm assuming "No" to this, as well. :(
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    Nah, I had subscriptions to both Legacy and Uncanny when their .1 issues came out and I never got those, so I'm assuming "No" to this, as well. :(
    I had a feeling but thanks for confirmation.