View Poll Results: Which Cover?

Voters
18. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Volume 1 - Hitch

4 22.22%
  • Volume 2 - Hitch

10 55.56%
  • Volume 5 - Andrews

4 22.22%

Default Cover Comparisons - ULTIMATES #10

The Ultimates #10 (Hitch) / The Ultimates 2 #10 (Hitch) / Ultimate Comics: The Ultimates #10 (Andrews)

All-New Ultimates • Earth 2 • Harley Quinn • Injustice • Invincible • Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man • Real Heroes • The Walking Dead • Ultimate FF

As much as I love the Vol 1 Hitch Cover with iron Man, I give this one to Ultimates 2 simply because Perun is on the cover. I love that guy!
    All-New Ultimates • Earth 2 • Harley Quinn • Injustice • Invincible • Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man • Real Heroes • The Walking Dead • Ultimate FF

All 3 a pretty good but I had to go with Andrews. I took out volume 1 becuase it was of a single character and Volume 2 becuase of the American flag which is always a turn off for me. That left Andrews with Tian looking very beautiful in the background

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    As much as I love the Vol 1 Hitch Cover with iron Man, I give this one to Ultimates 2 simply because Perun is on the cover. I love that guy!
    This is exactly what I wanted to say. Also, the Andrews cover is awful. The characters look like shit.
    Comics are more better.

While I like the way Andrews' cover looks, I kinda knock it down a couple points for how Black Widow and Hawkeye are positioned. So my vote goes to the Ultimates 2 Hitch cover.

No time for white drama Ballard Blues's Avatar

Heh, looking at the Ultimates #10 cover, I'm really missing that Iron Man armor (like seriously). But, yeah, the final #10 cover is hillarious for Black Widow's pose alone because its just shockin' awful (what the heck is that, man?).

But the first is the one I prefer.
    “For the natural born smartass, nine times out of ten
    the "smartass impulse" is acted upon before the brain
    has even engaged in first gear.”
    - Stephen King?

It's a tough one...both Hitch covers are incredible.

But in the end I have to go with the first one. The original Ultimate Iron Man design that appeared in Millar and Hitch's Ultimates is by far my favorite Ultimate Universe character design ever.
    It's extremely innovative and it just looks so damn cool.

The Ultimates 2 cover is awesome as well. That scene with the Liberators is quite symbolic, and like other's have said, Perun is awesome!
    Bring back Ultimate Doctor Doom

As much as I LOVE Hitch's original Iron Man, I have to go for the second Hitch cover. It's just brilliant.
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

No love for the Andrews cover :(

I actually like his style a lot. This cover was especially impressive.
    “It’s not where you take things from - it’s where you take them to.”

―Jean Luc-Godard