Page 420 of 662 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 9926

great review, I saw the GI Joe Complete Collection Vol.1 in person at the Long Beach Comic Con today and it is truly a beautiful book gonna have to pick it up after seeing the real deal.

Also a vendor selling tons of Out of Print Marvel Omnibus like Frank Miller Daredevil, Amazing Spider Man vol. 1, Captain Britain for the usual pretty high prices. too rich for my blood

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    http://www.hisstank.com/gi-joe-news/...bellomo-11659/

Here's an interview on Hisstank.com with Mark Bellomo regarding the G.I. Joe Complete Collections.
    Thanks for the link! Can't wait for mine to arrive! It's nice to read that tHe guy in charge is such a huuuuuuge fan and fighting for what the enthusiast-readers would want.
    "No job is worth your integrity" - Herm Edwards

So whos getting the AVX Omnibus(500+ pages) this coming week? NO SPOILERS on discussion please(Just making sure).

Quote Originally Posted by MFDoom View Post
    great review, I saw the GI Joe Complete Collection Vol.1 in person at the Long Beach Comic Con today and it is truly a beautiful book gonna have to pick it up after seeing the real deal.

Also a vendor selling tons of Out of Print Marvel Omnibus like Frank Miller Daredevil, Amazing Spider Man vol. 1, Captain Britain for the usual pretty high prices. too rich for my blood
    Thanks. I put a lot of thought into writing that review. If possible can you clikc that it was helpful?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasFanatic View Post
    So whos getting the AVX Omnibus(500+ pages) this coming week? NO SPOILERS on discussion please(Just making sure).
    I'm on the fence but will probably pull the trigger on it. I mean $37.50 isn't bad from IST or CGN. Also plan on picking up the final MPC being released - Incredible Hulk: Abominable DM variant. Expecting a minuscule print run on that one. Also debating the Deathlok Michael Collins DM variant. I've heard good things abut it but never read it for whatever reason and I've been on a Deathlok kick recently. Picked up his MMW HC a couple weeks back.

For everyone who has an interest in the early Larry Hama "G.I. Joe," you'll likely also enjoy the upcoming Michelinie/Layton "Iron Man" omnibus. That run re-dated "G.I. Joe" by a year or two, but the 'real world' tone and gadget-centric approach was very similar. I've not dug into Hama's influences, but I have to think that the Michelinie/Layton "Iron Man" played a role.
    Reviews, Adventures, Advice, and Creative Works:

http://www.studioremarkable.com/

Out of interest, besides page count and price what's the difference between Omnibusses and a lot of hardcovers? I've just ordered my first one (Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 1) and am interested in buying the New X-Men and New Avengers ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengan2000 View Post
    Out of interest, besides page count and price what's the difference between Omnibusses and a lot of hardcovers?
    That's about it.
    My review of Absolute Dark Victory

If I were a MOD I would ban anyone who uses the stupid word "omniboo."

Out of interest, besides page count and price what's the difference between Omnibusses and a lot of hardcovers? I've just ordered my first one (Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 1) and am interested in buying the New X-Men and New Avengers ones too.
    Difference between an omnibus and an oversized harcover? None, really. There are a few hardcovers that have omnibus-level pagecounts (and prices) but for whatever reason aren't called omnibuses. Likewise, there are a few omnibuses that could pass for a regular hardcover but are called omnibuses.

Prestige, and not much else.

Learned a hard ebay lesson today.

Bid upto $90 for Smith/Bendis Daredevil OHC volumes 1-6 and ended up losing because I had 5 ratings less than the other ebayer who bid the same. :(

Was it one of you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasFanatic View Post
    I'm going to bite, since I'm sure it'll be 50% during first week of sale. The likely end to the House Of M/Hope saga of X-Men, which I've loved and mostly have in OHC form. Most of the art will be enhanced by oversized pages. I only wish they waited a month and included AvX: Consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by studioremark View Post
    For everyone who has an interest in the early Larry Hama "G.I. Joe," you'll likely also enjoy the upcoming Michelinie/Layton "Iron Man" omnibus. That run re-dated "G.I. Joe" by a year or two, but the 'real world' tone and gadget-centric approach was very similar. I've not dug into Hama's influences, but I have to think that the Michelinie/Layton "Iron Man" played a role.
    I already planned to own both, but I think the reason someone might enjoy both of these runs is because they're both great early 80's comic runs.

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Thanks. I put a lot of thought into writing that review. If possible can you clikc that it was helpful?
    sure thing!

Quote Originally Posted by geoff2005 View Post
    will deadpool kills MU ever be released in hardcover
    Probably just paperback, if I had to guess. Seems like they're forgoing the hardcover lately for "lesser" titles. I don't think anyone can say for sure, though.

EDIT: I guess the paperback comes out this month, so yeah, no hardcover.
    Last edited by Dog; 11-04-2012 at 07:53 PM.
    Every week, I write about the science in comic books and what it says about our real world!
    Check it out, if you'd like!