Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Predabot View Post
    Has he ever actually commited any acts of treason or terrorism tho? I'm not well-versed on Alpha Flight stuff. At most, he'd be a debatable villain.
    Contradictory canon and the timeline is a mess besides. He participated in several politically motivated bombings, but backed out of plans where killing people was the actual goal. He's certainly reformed, but I don't recall if he was ever officially cleared. I'd have to go check the Mantlo era AF for that. Ick.

The Shi'Ar government were a bunch of fascist perverted monsters, that slew her entire family, entire RACE wholesale. She was fighting an evil and utterly corrupt regime. She's a hero.
    Debatable, given her actions in the Starjammers LS.

Weapon Omega has never been an actual member of the X-men. And he's currently in a COMA. Or are we suddenly counting the Dark X-men now??
    Come to think of it, he probably shouldn't be counted just for having diminished capacity. He was a literal addict.

BANNED

11. Toad ( terrorist, thief)
    13. Sabretooth ( murder, torture, theft, MULTIPLE RAPE, the entire book)
    16. Black King - Sebastian Shaw (Cartel-leader, murderer, torturer, abetted Genocide)
    Man did not know these many villians were heros now. Marvel really screwed the pooch with the x-verse.

...Which I already had listed, thank you very much..
    You misunderstand. Ignore the pretty art. Read the text within.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Has he ever actually commited any acts of treason or terrorism tho? I'm not well-versed on Alpha Flight stuff. At most, he'd be a debatable villain.
    Northstar is currently trying to destroy the sanctity of marriage.

Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin9977 View Post
    Man did not know these many villians were heros now. Marvel really screwed the pooch with the x-verse.
    Sabretooth isn't. He's listing past X-Men as well and Sabretooth only joined after being mindfucked and ended up betraying everyone in a magnificently evil way.

Shaw was mind wiped and isn't an X-Men per say. He was a member of Hope's group after she found him in the desert. I don't know what he does now.

Toad is a janitor at the Jean Grey school.