Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RDMacQ View Post
    Amazing Spider-Man's "safe" from being "cancelled." Not because of significant quality or anything like that. I just think Marvel's not taking that much of an interest in Spidey's corner of the universe at this point and are just happy to leave things where they are than actually try anything that would get significant attention.
    Spider-Island and Ends of the Earth were heavily advertised, as has been the road leading up to 700. And of course the 50th Anniversary.

Marvel has very much been about getting Spider-Man attention over the next few months.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Wacker himself has said that Scarlet Spider and Venom are safe so that's another two.

Brian is ainm dom. :) Nova2814.1's Avatar

Old news is old

But more seriously, am I the only one still getting error messages on some parts of the site? I've cleared my cache and everything.
    My comic collection. Go on, have a look. You know you want to .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    Spider-Island and Ends of the Earth were heavily advertised, as has been the road leading up to 700. And of course the 50th Anniversary.

Marvel has very much been about getting Spider-Man attention over the next few months.
    Which don't even compare to the hype Marvel made regarding AvX or the upcoming Marvel NOW.

Spider-Island seemed akin to Chaos War- a series that was hyped as a big event, but not something that any of the other books paid any attention to.

Hulk, New Mutants, Dark Avengers, and Journey Into Mystery are all absent. The only one on my pull list from that list is WInter Soldier. Looks like I will have to find a new 2.99 comic to read or only read Winter Soldier.
    Mah Sheet: Moon Knight, Thor, Wolfsbane, Paladin, Doc Ock, Black Bolt, Cage, Hawkeye, Sunfire, Boomerang, Hellcat, Shang-Chi, Misty Knight, Bishop, Magik, Cypher

I expected JIM to be ending, but no Defenders makes me a sad panda.

Interesting to note that Secret Avengers is gone despite Brevoort explicitly saying otherwise. Wonder what's up with that.

I know it's a decent seller, but I'll admit that I'm a little surprised that FF is still around.

I'm also assuming that a lot of these titles (Invincible Iron Man, Captain America, Fantastic Four, Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers, New Avengers, Avengers Assemble, Incredible Hulk) will just continue subs when they're relaunched at #1.

edit: nvm, Secret Avengers IS there, OP just didn't list it in his post.
    For the best in comic reviews visit:

WEEKLY COMIC BOOK REVIEW

New Mutants is one of the only books I still read. I love those characters and I don't want to see them get stuck in some X-Army book with a massive cast that has Wolverine/Cyclops/Emma in every issue.