Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

I hope ASM #689 is a worthwhile read.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    The only way that a Earth-616 version of Spider-Girl to work is the notion that she's related to Peter Parker in some way. Thus, Galina Tsarfin fits in this role quite well because she is the clone of the Black Widow with Spider-Man's DNA, and she's from an alternate future timeline like Lyra(Savage She-Hulk). If Marvel is able to give her the following Spider-Costume:

Alex Ross costume design would look very good on Galina Tsarfin as Spider-Girl
    The only way? I thought Anya could have been a great take for a new spider-girl before she actually became spider-girl. She had a great look, she didn't have such a depressing costume, and she also was juggling her home responsibilities with her superhero training with Ms Marvel.

First issue of spider-girl her dad dies, she all of the sudden has history with the invisible woman, and she apparently lives in new york rent free with very little real responsibility. Is it common for highschool girls in new york to get their own apartments with roommates and all? If they put her in foster home or if she was adopted it would have worked so much better. Instead marvel thought it would be great to have a character named spider-girl who does not relate to spider-man concerning powers, she had none, or in theme. She was just spider girl and they got rid of one of the more unique looks and made her look older.

People who liked mayday had nothing to like here, people who liked mattie had nothing to like, and people who like anya just had the fact there was a character with her name and nothing else.
    BAD TOUCHSCREEN TYPER

Quote Originally Posted by stewart48 View Post
    The only way? I thought Anya could have been a great take for a new spider-girl before she actually became spider-girl. She had a great look, she didn't have such a depressing costume, and she also was juggling her home responsibilities with her superhero training with Ms Marvel.

First issue of spider-girl her dad dies, she all of the sudden has history with the invisible woman, and she apparently lives in new york rent free with very little real responsibility. Is it common for highschool girls in new york to get their own apartments with roommates and all? If they put her in foster home or if she was adopted it would have worked so much better. Instead marvel thought it would be great to have a character named spider-girl who does not relate to spider-man concerning powers, she had none, or in theme. She was just spider girl and they got rid of one of the more unique looks and made her look older.

People who liked mayday had nothing to like here, people who liked mattie had nothing to like, and people who like anya just had the fact there was a character with her name and nothing else.
    I liked Anya also. But I felt that she was better off with her original code name instead of Spider-Girl. I just like the idea of Spider-Girl who is related to Peter Parker in some way like Galina. And the format that would be good for Galina is in the college setting, as well as working as a bank teller as her day job, and fighting crime at night.. No need to have any other mentor for Galina except for Spider-Man and The Black Widow respectively.

Afterall, there are three ladies who have the code name She-Hulk: Betty Ross, Jennifer Walters, and Lyra.

I liked Anya also. But I felt that she was better off with her original code name instead of Spider-Girl. I just like the idea of Spider-Girl who is related to Peter Parker in some way like Galina. And the format that would be good for Galina is in the college setting, as well as working as a bank teller as her day job, and fighting crime at night.. No need to have any other mentor for Galina except for Spider-Man and The Black Widow respectively.

Afterall, there are three ladies who have the code name She-Hulk: Betty Ross, Jennifer Walters, and Lyra.
    If your looking for someone related to Peter, it could be one of his cousins from Boston, another horizo lab accident
    BAD TOUCHSCREEN TYPER

Emphasis on Spider-man and Black Widow being her parents-- I mean mentor-- amirite, Darthfury?

Just got to say this new arc is killing it. Thank-you Slott, Camuncoli n company. It hits all the right notes.