Default Looking to jump back in

So I have been out of the comics world for a couple of years, but I am yearning to get back in soon. I was hoping I could get some ideas (good jumping on points or ever a couple of graphic novels/collected editions). What i a=have loved in the past; Xmen, Witchblade, Eternal Warrior, Shadowman (early)... I really like team books and stuff with a supernatural feel. I just need a handful of suggestions of places to start or even catch up.

thanks

Long Live the Legion Zero Hunter's Avatar

DC has two team books that might be up your alley.

Justice League Dark starring John Constantine, Zattana, Shade the Changing Man, Madame Xanadu, and the Enchantress - The team that handles the supernatural side of the DCU

Demon Knights staring Etrigan the Demon, Vandall Savage, Madame Xanadu, the Shinning Knight, the Horsewomen, Al Jabr, and Exoristos - Set in the past of the DCU.

Both series are just 10 issues in so far.

Those previous books you list happened quite a while ago. How about you give what books, movies, and TV shows you like so people can recommend comic books to you?

For "team books and stuff with a supernatural feel," you might want to try out Justice League Dark, Swamp Thing, Animal Man, and Frankenstein: Agent of SHADE.
    Techcitement is an online tech magazine. The term techcitement is defined by the feeling that comes over you when discovering new (or even old and unfamiliar) tech. Techcitement also relates to the idea of any use of technology that proves to be interesting, from politics to social media to fitness. If a story excites us, we want to share it with you. [I co-own this and act as EIC of this, so check it out.]

You can't go wrong with Hellboy or the BPRD, their trades are even numbered so it's easy to follow and catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin D. View Post
    Those previous books you list happened quite a while ago. How about you give what books, movies, and TV shows you like so people can recommend comic books to you?
    Most TV shows i watch (what little i do) are typically older. Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead, The Pretender, Star Trek (TNG), I love the Eliric Novels and the Dark Elf books, as well as The Horus Heresy, and Cyberpunk type stuff ala Shadowrun, and even the minis game Infinity... hope that helps, and ya, i think i will check out JLD for sure.