Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1624
  1. #31
    The Ebony Blade! bkdane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    I'd love to see Sersi and Black Knight back on the team.

    Wanda and Vision also need to reconcile.

    So that's 4.

    Anyone else can then join them
    Yeah, Black Knight, that's who I want on the team!
    Stay Vocal, Demand More MI13 and Black Knight. Buy Original Sins #2
    Support Top Cow- Witchblade and Ravine! Stjepan Sejic Rules!


  2. #32
    Call me Ollie or OJ OJSlaughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bath, England
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Captain Britain and Black Knight, I do like it when these two work together.
    Arrogant Opinionist

  3. #33
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Remember those weird twins from Point One?
    Now that you mention it...I do. Did anything ever happen with them or have they just been hanging out in limbo?

    As for me...I'm just interested to see where Hickman will take the Avengers. I was impressed with his work with SHIELD, and I hope his Avengers run will be a fun ride.

  4. #34
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inoshi View Post
    Now that you mention it...I do. Did anything ever happen with them or have they just been hanging out in limbo?

    As for me...I'm just interested to see where Hickman will take the Avengers. I was impressed with his work with SHIELD, and I hope his Avengers run will be a fun ride.
    I thought they were disliked enough that they weren't going to appear in 616.

    But I guess not.

  5. #35
    Senior Member rsreed13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    So I'll be flat out honest in saying that I haven't read Avengers Academy, but I'd like to see a few (I'm using four in this roster) become full fledged Avengers with a revamped updated AA using new characters.

    I'm breaking the 18 member roster into three arbitrary subteams:

    The Red Team (the movie roster)
    1. Captain America
    2. Iron Man
    3. Thor
    4. Hulk
    5. Hawkeye
    6. Black Widow

    The White Team (Avengers Academy Instructors/Grads)
    1. Hank Pym
    2. Vision
    3. Hazmat
    4. Mettle
    5. Turbo (Michiko Musashi)
    6. Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon)

    The Blue Team (Secret/Cosmic Avengers)
    1. Black Panther
    2. Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
    3. War Machine
    4. Beast
    5. Scarlet Witch
    6. Shang-Chi

  6. #36
    The Professional marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where Giants Live.
    Posts
    21,449

    Default

    Hickman is writing, spare me the details. And as long as it's one team and not three splintered teams.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

    CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

  7. #37
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rsreed13 View Post
    So I'll be flat out honest in saying that I haven't read Avengers Academy, but I'd like to see a few (I'm using four in this roster) become full fledged Avengers with a revamped updated AA using new characters.

    I'm breaking the 18 member roster into three arbitrary subteams:

    The Red Team (the movie roster)
    1. Captain America
    2. Iron Man
    3. Thor
    4. Hulk
    5. Hawkeye
    6. Black Widow

    The White Team (Avengers Academy Instructors/Grads)
    1. Hank Pym
    2. Vision
    3. Hazmat
    4. Mettle
    5. Turbo (Michiko Musashi)
    6. Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon)

    The Blue Team (Secret/Cosmic Avengers)
    1. Black Panther
    2. Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
    3. War Machine
    4. Beast
    5. Scarlet Witch
    6. Shang-Chi
    I think it'll be all of the OLDER Avengers...maybe WIccan too.

  8. #38
    Senior Member SomeBodyAtCBR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,375

    Default

    What a glorious day. I can buy Avengers again. I'm more surprised that Remender is on Uncanny Avengers -- it seems that's the new "top" book after AvX

  9. #39
    Protector of Mortals Vic's Aegis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    366

    Default

    One of the 18 has to be Hercules! I'm good with Thor, Capt. America, Wolverine, Capt. Marvel, etc., but we have to have Herc on the team!
    What we do in life echoes an Eternity.

  10. #40
    Veteran Member gregyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    5,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic's Aegis View Post
    One of the 18 has to be Hercules! I'm good with Thor, Capt. America, Wolverine, Capt. Marvel, etc., but we have to have Herc on the team!
    Maybe a new Herc/Cho book will be announced again!

  11. #41
    Member Hockstatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I thought they were disliked enough that they weren't going to appear in 616.

    But I guess not.
    Where did you hear that those turds were popping up again? Ugh Moonfire and Coldlake or whatever, They were dreadful.
    Mah Sheet: Moon Knight, Thor, Wolfsbane, Paladin, Doc Ock, Black Bolt, Cage, Hawkeye, Sunfire, Boomerang, Hellcat, Shang-Chi, Misty Knight, Bishop, Magik, Cypher

  12. #42
    Senior Member motteditor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,115

    Default

    I'll be fine with almost any classic Avenger. If it's got Wolverine, I won't be buying. If it's got Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Rulk, Spider-Man or the godawful Jessica Jones, I'll be really annoyed, but I might still consider buying if Hickman brings back (and/or fixes, of course) Wanda, Jan, Vision and Clint.

    Shang-Chi is an incredibly underwhelming start to the lineup as far as I'm concerned. Can't we go with something more interesting than a martial artist. That just screams Bendis' godawful street-level drek.

  13. #43
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockstatter View Post
    Where did you hear that those turds were popping up again? Ugh Moonfire and Coldlake or whatever, They were dreadful.
    I meant I hope they won't appear again.

  14. #44
    Member Hockstatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I meant I hope they won't appear again.
    Oh ok, thank Goodness. I was beside myself for a minute.
    Mah Sheet: Moon Knight, Thor, Wolfsbane, Paladin, Doc Ock, Black Bolt, Cage, Hawkeye, Sunfire, Boomerang, Hellcat, Shang-Chi, Misty Knight, Bishop, Magik, Cypher

  15. #45
    Senior Member motteditor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,115

    Default

    Rseed, I like a lot of your teams.

    White Team would be fun (I love Turbo!), though I'd rather not see Spider-Girl there. If we're going to have a Spider-knockoff, let's figure out a way to get Julie back on the team.

    I'm a bit baffled why Wanda would want to be on a team with Carol considering what a horrible person Carol is, but perhaps no one told Wanda about all the horrible things Carol said about her, much less about her penchant for going after their friends. I'd love to see Julia (granted, I mentioned her here before) here, which would give this somewhat of a Avengers West feel with Rhodey and Wanda.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •