Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Melancholic, melodramatic Count Vertigo's Avatar

ah, thank you for directing me to this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Thanks, Will.S. I realigned some of my placements in the initial post as per your well reasoned list.

I think we'll have to see what happens with Uncanny before figuring out where it belongs. The P5 dialogue in issue 15 suggests the arc lies after AVX #7, imho. :/
    Yeah could definitely be, I haven't read Uncanny just yet but it should slot in nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Vertigo View Post
    Does anyone have this? I've failed miserably in trying to find anything concrete *gnashes teeth in an over-dramatic way so common amongst bipolar Vlatavians*
    That's more or less why I started this thread. I've appreciated past threads for similar events in my recent reinduction in the Marvel U, so I thought we needed a similar colaborative effort on this series. Admittedly, it's not near as clustered as come other events...but a definitive timeline is near impossible to nail down. Overall, though, I think the order we've laid out (so far) is pretty accurate.

Does anyone remember where BP and Ororo were seen fighting in the series? I'm trying to place VS #5, and I can't recall where it would be.

Thanks in advance. :D

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Does anyone remember where BP and Ororo were seen fighting in the series? I'm trying to place VS #5, and I can't recall where it would be.

Thanks in advance. :D
    It was early, when Hope's "signature" was split and all the teams went to go find her, A vs. X #4. You can just about match the panels which is great. The timing of these issues stinks, was is really too hard to try and match them up within a few weeks of the main series? Storm and BP's marriage is threatened at the end of this issue, wow, the cliffhanger, I wonder what will happen next, perhaps the high priest of the panther clan will annul it, or something.