Page 63 of 121 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by king mob View Post
    Will someone please stop Robbie Savage talking about football?
    He's quite annoying ;)
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

He makes watching Football Focus such a bloody chore.

He makes watching Football Focus such a bloody chore.
    xD I don't watch that much.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

He's such an argumentative prick. I can't remember ever watching/listening to a show he was on where he didn't shout over any dissenting voices. It's physically impossible to have a dialogue with the man, or even discuss the same point he's making with some extra nuance.

Wait...I know you. Captain Clarkie's Avatar

I didn't suggest he needs the pin money but it does help balance the books which is what the club needs, but if you can defend Chelsea's youth policy as something that brings forward young players which bed themselves into the first team then go on. This was the point I was making and you're ignoring.
    =
    Well, except that's pretty much what you did say
    so frankly all the youth system is doing is making a bit of extra money for an owner who doesn't give a toss.
    I am focused on Chelsea's youth policy, considerably more than you are. Happy enough with our youth, youth FA champions, for the second time in 3 years. We have good players who may bed in. Your Hyperbole harms an awful lot of your commentary. Either way, pissed off about today's result, at least we don't defend as bad as the thistle own-goal on the weekend. Hilarious.
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    That was freaking embarrassing.
    As good as any way to express today.
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Clarkie View Post
    As good as any way to express today.
    I missed the live showing of the game (2:30am here) and the replay doesn't come on for another hour, not real chuffed to see it after seeing some of the 'highlights'.
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox

He's improved it as a business, but the debt (what we know of it, there's tale of shonky Rangers like deals to hide much of it) is astonishing and that's the worry should he decide to leave on a whim.
    Here's another load of rubbish- "Abramovich is either taking too much interest and ruining Chelsea OR, He doesn't care at all, and will walk away from Chelsea any minute now."

Have you watched Roman watch a Chelsea game? With his Son? Idiots.
    Either one extreme or the other, extreme nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    I missed the live showing of the game (2:30am here) and the replay doesn't come on for another hour, not real chuffed to see it after seeing some of the 'highlights'.
    Sorry to spoil it, ktbffh.

Would just like to pay my respect for ex-barca manager Tito, the poor guys been diagnosed with a tumour, its returned and he's resigned, good luck and get well soon Tito.

Well, except that's pretty much what you did say
    I am focused on Chelsea's youth policy, considerably more than you are. Happy enough with our youth, youth FA champions, for the second time in 3 years. We have good players who may bed in. Your Hyperbole harms an awful lot of your commentary. Either way, pissed off about today's result, at least we don't defend as bad as the thistle own-goal on the weekend. Hilarious.
    Yes but we did win against the mighty Raith.

So, Sturridge to Liverpool then?

Here's another load of rubbish- "Abramovich is either taking too much interest and ruining Chelsea OR, He doesn't care at all, and will walk away from Chelsea any minute now."

Have you watched Roman watch a Chelsea game? With his Son? Idiots.
    Either one extreme or the other, extreme nonsense.
    Do you really think Chelsea have a sustainable plan, and yes, there's other clubs out there (Man City) who run an even more insane business plan but it's still not something which is sustaining itself.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Would just like to pay my respect for ex-barca manager Tito, the poor guys been diagnosed with a tumour, its returned and he's resigned, good luck and get well soon Tito.
    It's sad to see him come out of remission but this happened to one of my mates and he managed to get through it so there's plenty of chance, especially as I'm sure Barcelona will take care of him.

This is by far the best documentary about modern football I've seen, plus it manages to become high comedy at the same time.

My vacation is saved! discovered that my MiL does have Fox Soccer! Just watched Chelsea demolish Aston Villa and I think MiL is now a fan of the beautiful gaem (she thinks the boys are SO much better looking than American football players).
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox