Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    so why negotiate ?
    if someone comes to your house and intend to take a member of your family - using violence if you refuse - why negotiate with them ?
    Cyclops put the X-Men and the people inside the building in danger. He was basically saying to Cap, bring the Avengers so we can settle this. He could have negotiated and tried to find a third solution rather than risk both Utopia and the world. Fact is while Cap is justifed to be wary of the PF he should have talked a plan over with Cyclops. Instead both men put the Avengers and X-Men in a war simply because they both acted like children.

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Its current hosts include two megalomaniacs, two beings corrupted by demons, and a man who lets his emotions rule is judgement. The PF is currently in the worst possible people at the moment. They are brimming with good intentions, but their methods to achieve them are completely out of line. However you could say that about most of the people that were on the moon at the time. I really couldn't say any of them were the ideal choice.
    Thealternive include a man whose ego is bigger than the solar system , two tortures and and man whose many claim to fame is his ability to murder people.

The little fact that the Avenger want to kill the PF makes choosing them as dumb as sending Moon Knight to a school to keep peace
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Cap wasn't innocent in that either but Cyclops could have tried to talk to Cap first.
    What issue did Cap even try to negotiate in?

Cyclops put the X-Men and the people inside the building in danger. He was basically saying to Cap, bring the Avengers so we can settle this. He could have negotiated and tried to find a third solution rather than risk both Utopia and the world. Fact is while Cap is justifed to be wary of the PF he should have talked a plan over with Cyclops. Instead both men put the Avengers and X-Men in a war simply because they both acted like children.
    When is cap shown open to negotiation?

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    I don't think he did

I didn't say he did. I just said the Cyclops could have tried, Cyclops had the upper hand in the situation. This whole war might have been avoided if the two of them had put their egos aside and tried to talk things out.

When is cap shown open to negotiation?
    Not in this crossover

This whole war might have been avoided if the two of them had put their egos aside and tried to talk things out.
    I agree, unfortunately Marvel don't seem to think that would have been a good comic

Thealternive include a man whose ego is bigger than the solar system , two tortures and and man whose many claim to fame is his ability to murder people.

The little fact that the Avenger want to kill the PF makes choosing them as dumb as sending Moon Knight to a school to keep peace
    Read my post carefully, I said there wasn't much choice. There was no one on that moon that is truly ideal. Really its the worst luck for it to come now. Hope is still a kid in many ways. She needs more time to mature. And every one else on that moon really wasn't a good choice. Well maybe Collosus if he didn't have the Juggarnaut situation.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    actually, the guy who's crazy like a fox is Cyclops.
    think about it.
    right now, the P5 are the dominant force in the world.
    meanwhile, the Avengers are struggling to allow Hope to become the new host of the Phoenix force.now remember what Cyclops's original plan was....

thats right, whether the P5 reign superme, or Hope becomes the new host, the end result benefits Cyclops's plan to better the state of mutantkind.
    Maybe I have missed something in the tie-in but are you sure the Avengers want Hope to become the Phoenix's host? I doubt it.