once and future

Default DC Heroes - Introversion and Extraversion

Which DC Heroes are introverted, and which are extraverted? General terms, of course. I'll start... disagree as necessary.

Introverts: Superman, Batman, Barry Allen, Martian Manhunter, Raven, Tim Drake, Barbara Gordon.

Extraverts: Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, Dick Grayson, Wally West, Power Girl, Conner Kent.

The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

Introverts: Jason Todd, Solstice, Damian Wayne, Cassandra Cain

Extroverts: Bart Allen, Bunker, Stephanie Brown, Roy Harper,

I'll disagree with PG as an extrovert. I haven't read WF, but certainly in her old solo she had a stronger facade of being an extrovert than was really the case, being somewhat of a introvert at heart.
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

Everybody's evaluation is going to be different, because no two people have quite the same definitions of "introvert" and "extravert". You might as well ask who's a "darfsteller" (self-directed, inner-directed) and who's a "schauspieler" (other-directed, outer-directed).
    Last edited by Sk8maven; 06-30-2012 at 11:56 PM.
    Everything I state is JUST MY OPINION. Take what you like and leave the rest.