Page 129 of 336 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 5035

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    this just showed up on my FB newsfeed from a "friend"

After the disaster of the GOP pick for VP in 2008, I hope Romney picks someone good. I favor either Rubio or Christie!!! Pawlenty is good too. Just hope they don't pick according to stupid minorities, of which we ALL are in one form or another. GET OVER IT ALL YOU STUPID "MINORITY" GROUPS!!!! Be and think American or get out!!!

needless to say, unfriended.

I find myself either unfriending or blocking quite a few people lately. The election is getting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Guapo Méndez View Post

My days are sooo much tamer.
    I CANNOT be the only one who spent more time looking at the cleavage than at the drop.
    The Hod: Novelist, raconteur and celebrated sexual athlete.

Its bedtime here. I have to get up for work early in the morning.

And the bastards next door have their power tools out, making a right racket.
    virtue untested is innocence.
    When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember it is still an evil.

CotM Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slam_Bradley View Post
    I find myself either unfriending or blocking quite a few people lately. The election is getting to me.
    I unfriend like crazy. That site is supposed to be like, a casual, chill, conversation space w friends. If someone is spamming me w self-promo, has dumb opinions, posts anything that upsets me in a deep way (pictures of fetuses, etc), or wants to argue and be a blowhard.... UNFRIEND.

Shit, I block people like crazy. I don't go there to be irritated.

Well, Ive got my night planned.

8:00 till 1: 30 The Samurai Trilogy on TCM.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Slam_Bradley View Post
    The Chik-Fil-A crap from last week was nauseating. I tried confronting a few people a few times but gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by thehod View Post
    I CANNOT be the only one who spent more time looking at the cleavage than at the drop.
    You were not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Omega View Post
    I unfriend like crazy. That site is supposed to be like, a casual, chill, conversation space w friends. If someone is spamming me w self-promo, has dumb opinions, posts anything that upsets me in a deep way (pictures of fetuses, etc), or wants to argue and be a blowhard.... UNFRIEND.

How do you block?

Quote Originally Posted by Merey View Post
    It'll be my first delving into FF, but I'm told it's a good jumping on point and this run has been acclaimed, so I'm looking forward to it. Over the past few years I've been transforming from a mostly DC person to a Marvel one. There's lots and lots of Marvel stuff I need to try.
    Amazing Spider-Man under Dan Slott is the best it's ever been for I don't even know how long.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Of course not. That's what you have us for!

*smiley*
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

CotM Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Of course not. That's what you have us for!

*smiley*
    You kid, but message boards are more contentious by nature- they are almost, by design, a place for extended argument.

Social media (for me) is a place to keep up with friends and waste time without being instigated into an anxiety attack or psychotic meltdown.

The Mexican James Bond Guapo Méndez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thehod View Post
    That's what kept me from getting high anxiety.

Today is a shit day. My father and my brother have the same temperament and they clash on and off. Today a minor thing went nuclear in under 30 seconds. Mom called me and told me to talk to Dad and some sense into my brother.
    Technically, my brother is right but he is as unyielding as my father and my father does not deal well with ultimatums. We know that once Dad has put his point across, you wait for him to return to his senses and then you give your counterproposal. My brother goes Mjolnir to the Hulk's chin.

Hopefully things won't end with my father having a rage heart attack nor my brother quitting the family.

You kid, but message boards are more contentious by nature- they are almost, by design, a place for extended argument.

Social media (for me) is a place to keep up with friends and waste time without being instigated into an anxiety attack or psychotic meltdown.
    I understand completely.

The kids and my wife have the Sky boxes at the beach, so I'm stuck with DVD's. I popped Trainspotting and watched half of it during my lunch break.

So odd to see Obi-Wan Kenobi doing all that shite.

CotM Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    I understand completely.
    I have a bad feeling that as the election gets closer, my friends list, specifically people from the place I grew up, will drop drastically.

The other night, I made a casual comment in a thread, and started getting a major lecture from someone I know professionally. It felt like usenet c 1999, with one person just sitting there taking all comers that want to argue. OUT. Not what that site is for.

Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    How do you block?
    You can click to on the right edge of the post and cancel the story or you can go to the top of the page, to the right of Profile and Start (the little triangle) and go to Privacy Configuration. To the bottom of the screen is Block Management (I have Administración de Bloqueos) and there you can see Block User and just add the name. See the douchebag go bye-bye. Well, you don't see them ever again.