Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Default Defending Karakura Town: Schoolgirls and Exocists

When Aizen leaves Hueco Mundo with the intention to destroy Karakura town he expected the Gotei 13 to be waiting for him and so he was ready for them. But today the plot gods have decided to play a prank on Aizen and have switched out the Gotei 13 fighters with a combo group of heroes from the Negima and D.Gray-man universes instead.

The chosen fighters are.

Class 3A: Evangeline Athanasia Katherine McDowell, Asuna Kagurazaka, Setsuna Sakurazaki, Kaede Nagase, Ku Fei, Chachamaru Karakuri, Mana Tatsumiya

Black Order: Cross Marian, Yu Kanda, Lenalee Lee, Lavi, Alyster Crawley, Bookman, Winters Sokaro

Aizen's forces are the same as before. That is to say he has Starrk, Barragan, Harribel and their respective fraccion with him along with Gin and Tousen. The hogykou is lodged in his chest and will react similarly to how it did in the series. He will however hold off on calling in Wonderweiss and Fura, prefering to save the modded arrancar for a possible future confrontation with Yamamoto.

Asuna, Ku Fei, Bookman and Crawley have been assigned as pillar guards. The combo group have had 24 hours to get to know each other.

Can they defeat Aizen and his forces?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I do intend to answer this... but the problem is scaling the Fraccion, who have relatively few feats, against people who have an awful lot of feats.

Let me think on this and come up with some scenarios.

Also I need to remember all the Fraccion as well.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Okay, so first and most obvious question is whether Aizen is similarly trapped at the beginning of the fight somehow.

If he, Gin and Tousen are allowed to move freely around the field in conjunction with the rest of the Espada then this goes pretty south pretty quickly for the Black Order/3A Alliance.

Assuming that he is and that my memory of the Fraccion sent to destroy the pillars is correct then I see this going like this.

Asuna: Takes on Charlotte Coolhorn and likely defeats him, assuming her magic cancel makes her invulnerable to his Cero.

Ku Fei: Takes on Choe Peng Poww and destroys him in short order. She's stronger, faster and way more skillful.

Bookman: Takes on Abirama and is essentially tailor made to take him down. He can match his range game with Black Needles and has defence that will utterly nullify his offence.

Crowley: Takes on Findor and... probably wins. I don't even think he'll need to go into Crimson Mode just because Crowley is hideously strong and fast and, if he has some Akuma blood bottles on hand, can instantly fully regenerate from absurd amounts of damage.

So yeah, is Aizen tied up? Then I'll move onto the big fights.

Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Okay, so first and most obvious question is whether Aizen is similarly trapped at the beginning of the fight somehow.

If he, Gin and Tousen are allowed to move freely around the field in conjunction with the rest of the Espada then this goes pretty south pretty quickly for the Black Order/3A Alliance.
    For the sake of the scenario let's say that he is. Let's say that... Evangeline conjures up a giant ice cage around the shinigami trio. Try to have warm tea in that troll, it is my firm belif that Aizen spent most of his time in the fire cage drinking tea!
    Asuna: Takes on Charlotte Coolhorn and likely defeats him, assuming her magic cancel makes her invulnerable to his Cero.
    IIRC I came to the conclusion that reiatsu techniques seem similar enough to Negima magic for Asuna to cancel them with her ability. So yeah, that works.
    Crowley: Takes on Findor and... probably wins. I don't even think he'll need to go into Crimson Mode just because Crowley is hideously strong and fast and, if he has some Akuma blood bottles on hand, can instantly fully regenerate from absurd amounts of damage.
    Crowley is probably stronger and faster but Findor could try with keeping his distance and spamming ceros or water blasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    For the sake of the scenario let's say that he is. Let's say that... Evangeline conjures up a giant ice cage around the shinigami trio. Try to have warm tea in that troll, it is my firm belif that Aizen spent most of his time in the fire cage drinking tea!
    Okay, I'll have a think about how the rest of this goes.

IIRC I came to the conclusion that reiatsu techniques seem similar enough to Negima magic for Asuna to cancel them with her ability. So yeah, that works.
    Works for me. Charlotte wasn't exactly all that impressive to be honest.

Crowley is probably stronger and faster but Findor could try with keeping his distance and spamming ceros or water blasts.
    Eh, given some of Crowley's more impressive feats of power when he's got blood in him combined with the fact that Findor is an idiot who likes to release his power bit by bit, I'm pretty much just seeing Crowly punching a giant hole in his chest before he can even react.

Follow me on Tumblr!

Right... so Kanda and Setsuna could utterly destroy Hallibel's three Fraccion in short order. Again, if they fight ruthlessly that Allon doesn't really become an issue.

I'm going to sic Winters Sokaro on Niggre jsut because Niggre was pathetic as all hell and he could use the fun.

So... that's a clean sweep for the Alliance so far but that does leave Barragan, Starrk and Halibel.

Huh...

So, Evangeline could take on Halibel in an elemental pissing contest and could likely get a win the same way as Hitsugaya and throwing Cross, Ravi, Mana and Kaede at Starrk should be sufficient enough to slow him down with minimal casualties while the rest of the team focusses on the real problem of Barragan.

Barragan is the problem. The big question here is twofold - are we saying Asuna can cancel the effects of Respira on herself and how fast does Evangeline age?

Because they are literally the only hope here for the Alliance. Unless you want to bring in Miranda to use Time Record on everything so that Barragan's time effects will just be rewound just as fast as they can be inflicted.

Thoughts on that?

Follow me on Tumblr!

Right... so Kanda and Setsuna could utterly destroy Hallibel's three Fraccion in short order. Again, if they fight ruthlessly that Allon doesn't really become an issue.

I'm going to sic Winters Sokaro on Niggre jsut because Niggre was pathetic as all hell and he could use the fun.
    You're forgetting Ggio Vega, the one Soifon finally got to demonstrate her shikai on. I'm thinking that he'd take on Kanda or Setsuna. Probably wouldn't last long but might give the girl arrancars an opening to summon Allon.
    So, Evangeline could take on Halibel in an elemental pissing contest and could likely get a win the same way as Hitsugaya and throwing Cross, Ravi, Mana and Kaede at Starrk should be sufficient enough to slow him down with minimal casualties while the rest of the team focusses on the real problem of Barragan.
    Hell, Evangeline probably doesn't need to get into an elemental pissing contest. She could probably just beat up Harribel up.

I'm liking that we're saying all those people will mainly slow Starrk down. I'm thinking that they'd force him into Los Lobos form by pressing him from various angles, also seeing Cross sending bullets after Lilinette and running around comicly. Once he gets into that form though stuff starts blowing up.
    Barragan is the problem. The big question here is twofold - are we saying Asuna can cancel the effects of Respira on herself and how fast does Evangeline age?
    I think that we're saying that Asuna is at least immune to respira and she does have a few techniques that uses the magic cancel offensively. Problem is range. Somebody would need to throw her at Barragan or fly up with her there. Problem is that he is much faster than most people there. Evangline is an interesting case as I'm not sure if she ages or not. She doesn't seem to have grown over the last 500 years.
    Because they are literally the only hope here for the Alliance. Unless you want to bring in Miranda to use Time Record on everything so that Barragan's time effects will just be rewound just as fast as they can be inflicted.
    Nah. No back-up for the alliance as they're doing pretty well. So how does it go when the shinigami trio enter the fray?

You're forgetting Ggio Vega, the one Soifon finally got to demonstrate her shikai on. I'm thinking that he'd take on Kanda or Setsuna. Probably wouldn't last long but might give the girl arrancars an opening to summon Allon.
    Allon goes after Kanda, Kanda bisects him and then Ravi Hibans the rest of him into oblivion. He's really not a threat here.

Hell, Evangeline probably doesn't need to get into an elemental pissing contest. She could probably just beat up Harribel up.
    Also that.

I'm liking that we're saying all those people will mainly slow Starrk down. I'm thinking that they'd force him into Los Lobos form by pressing him from various angles, also seeing Cross sending bullets after Lilinette and running around comicly. Once he gets into that form though stuff starts blowing up.
    I mean, let's think about this seriously. Starrk wasn't that physically tough, he just had utterly insane offensive combined with mad speed. When it came down to it, his Hierro wasn't much to write home about. With Mana constantly sniping at him and Kaede potentially dumping Lillinette into her cape to leave him vulnerable, they may be able to take him down.

I think that we're saying that Asuna is at least immune to respira and she does have a few techniques that uses the magic cancel offensively. Problem is range. Somebody would need to throw her at Barragan or fly up with her there. Problem is that he is much faster than most people there. Evangline is an interesting case as I'm not sure if she ages or not. She doesn't seem to have grown over the last 500 years.
    Erg... it's hard to tell exactly how durable Barragan was. If Asuna can just charge through his Respira, she might well able to put down while he's still like "WTF?!" about it.

Nah. No back-up for the alliance as they're doing pretty well. So how does it go when the shinigami trio enter the fray?
    Badly.

Well... Bug Tousen is a non-issue. Given that he was taken down by Hisagi and Konomura of all people.

Gin's Bankai is monstrous and Aizen is just... horrifically strong.

This swiftly becomes Cross, Evangeline, Lenalee and Winters and maybe Kaede and Mana, against Aizen and Gin which is a battle I don't much like for them.

On the other hand, none of them are effected by Kyoka Suigetsu so it's entirely possible that the fight might go rather differently.

Follow me on Tumblr!

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

would stark's opponent be likely to take his offer of just faking it until the rest of the battle's over?

In fact, assuming that Isshin wasn't effected by Kyoka Suigetsu, then we do have a rough idea of Aizen's real capabilities prior to his evolution.

In his base form he's fast enough to effortlessly blitz a hollowified Ichigo and avoid his strikes like he's an amusement and strong enough to duel with someone who send people flying through two buildings with a mere fingerflick and the durability to survive the same with no damage. He also has autoshields on the back of his neck that can resist a Bankai Ichigo Getsuga at point blank range.

So yeah... Evangeline, Cross and Lenalee go for Aizen before he levels up and they should be able to handle him in that form, assuming he doesn't get of his Shikai on them. Because that would suuuuuck. Winters can help too but the guy has almost no feats so...

Once Aizen goes into chrysalis form, I don't see any of them short of Evangeline being able to keep up and Butterflaizen edges her out completely.

Follow me on Tumblr!

Allon goes after Kanda, Kanda bisects him and then Ravi Hibans the rest of him into oblivion. He's really not a threat here.
    If he got to hit somebody I'd say he'd tear through quite a lot of people here, what with really messing up a dude that could tank Ichigo's enhanced shikai strikes. It's his speed and durability that are kind of lacking compared to the people here.
    I mean, let's think about this seriously. Starrk wasn't that physically tough, he just had utterly insane offensive combined with mad speed. When it came down to it, his Hierro wasn't much to write home about. With Mana constantly sniping at him and Kaede potentially dumping Lillinette into her cape to leave him vulnerable, they may be able to take him down.
    His hierro did allow him to take a hit from Love's giant mace with nothing more than a half-hearted "Ow."
    And even without his resurreccion he is much faster than most everybody else here. The trick is probably to take him out before he gets serious, preferably by having the people that wipe out the fraccion sneak attack him.
    Erg... it's hard to tell exactly how durable Barragan was. If Asuna can just charge through his Respira, she might well able to put down while he's still like "WTF?!" about it
    Depends on how we count hierro. Is it just hardened skin or is it hardened through reiatsu? I don't see Asuna dishing out as much destructive power as Soifon's bankai, which Barragan surrvived sort fine.
    Well... Bug Tousen is a non-issue. Given that he was taken down by Hisagi and Konomura of all people.
    To be fair Hisagi sneak attacked him. He was kicking Komamura's ass just fine. But yeah, we have way stronger people around here to deal with him.
    Gin's Bankai is monstrous and Aizen is just... horrifically strong.

This swiftly becomes Cross, Evangeline, Lenalee and Winters and maybe Kaede and Mana, against Aizen and Gin which is a battle I don't much like for them.

On the other hand, none of them are effected by Kyoka Suigetsu so it's entirely possible that the fight might go rather differently.
    If Evangeline takes off to deal with Gin while the others distract Aizen and kill Tousen then it shouldn't take long for them to make it all on one.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    would stark's opponent be likely to take his offer of just faking it until the rest of the battle's over?
    Let's see. We've thrown him against Cross and Mana. So nope. They'd encourage him to do it so that they could kill him faster.

Once Aizen goes into chrysalis form, I don't see any of them short of Evangeline being able to keep up and Butterflaizen edges her out completely.
    In her Magia Erebea: Ice Queen form she's able to match speeds with Negi, he's slightly faster but she isn't blitzed in the slightest, and can actually beat him down. So I'd say that she could match Butterflaizen rather fine.

An alternative would be to hold Aizen down and keep Chachamaru in the back until she can get a good shot with her nuke satellite.

Honestly, I don't think Respira is likely to affect someone who is specifically trapped at the age of 10 forever, and can turn herself into ice.

Also, how would Eva's mind powers do against Aizen?
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Honestly, I don't think Respira is likely to affect someone who is specifically trapped at the age of 10 forever, and can turn herself into ice.

Also, how would Eva's mind powers do against Aizen?
    Remind me. Does she have any other mind power besides putting herself and her victim in a world where they can duke it ut and full force?

Remind me. Does she have any other mind power besides putting herself and her victim in a world where they can duke it ut and full force?
    She can also make thralls out of people that she drinks from, if that's relevant. I'm more wondering if Aizen can resist being pulled into a mindscape, or if not, whether Kyoka Suigetsu would work in that venue... or if the rest of Evangeline's team can jump him while he's facing Eva one on one in their dreams.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

If he got to hit somebody I'd say he'd tear through quite a lot of people here, what with really messing up a dude that could tank Ichigo's enhanced shikai strikes. It's his speed and durability that are kind of lacking compared to the people here.
    Exactly. Kanda could chop him in half with his Seven Blooming Flower technique pretty easily.

His hierro did allow him to take a hit from Love's giant mace with nothing more than a half-hearted "Ow."
    And even without his resurreccion he is much faster than most everybody else here. The trick is probably to take him out before he gets serious, preferably by having the people that wipe out the fraccion sneak attack him.
    He's not faster than Evangeline or Lenalee or Cross to my mind.

Depends on how we count hierro. Is it just hardened skin or is it hardened through reiatsu? I don't see Asuna dishing out as much destructive power as Soifon's bankai, which Barragan surrvived sort fine.
    Didn't he regenerate?

It's been a while since I reread any Bleach.

If Evangeline takes off to deal with Gin while the others distract Aizen and kill Tousen then it shouldn't take long for them to make it all on one.
    Then it comes down to how smart Aizen is playing. If he runs defence on Gin then there's not a great deal they can do about it.

In her Magia Erebea: Ice Queen form she's able to match speeds with Negi, he's slightly faster but she isn't blitzed in the slightest, and can actually beat him down. So I'd say that she could match Butterflaizen rather fine.

An alternative would be to hold Aizen down and keep Chachamaru in the back until she can get a good shot with her nuke satellite.
    His regen could be what wins him the day here. It's not like Muugetsu actually killed him. That thing like... obliterated a large chunk of a mountain range and Aizen was still upright and alive afterwards. It was only that resisting it lowered his power to the point where Urahara's seal could work on him. I'm not really seeing how Eva is going to be able to put him down permanently. Plus he's a casual near mountain buster in Death Metal Butterfly form.

Follow me on Tumblr!