Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

lol to this story. whatever happened to the story he was writing with "three iconic female characters"?

It's true that Choi has left the industry. He's been offered a job elsewhere, and has taken it. He might try and get a creator-owned project running, but that'd likely be a long way away.

Sonia Oback DID do all the heavy lifting. If you look at her work colouring Mark Brooks or in Mind The Gap (out today!) you'll see just how important her colouring is. Choi's work on an issue of Green Lantern - done without her colouring - was not received favourably.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    You don't like Maleev but you like Crain and Graynov? I think I understand what your style is. Now, no offense, but it seems to me that you prefer those who can create the prettiest pictures, rather than those who tell the best story.
    for all intense and purposes........... yeah, im an illustrator and i like to see the best images and imagery the artist can put in, Granov i will concede that he is much better as a cover artist and a single image illustator, more than a continuing book artist.
    crain his Ghost rider, and symbiotes are freaking amazing and he draws fire like a god.

but some one like Jh Williams or stjepan sejic can put in brilliant imagery and panel layouts but also tells the story beautfuly

my final point is, just cus an artist isnt perfect at telling the story in a perfect flowing manner and bringing life to some of his art (as you said with granov), it doesnt mean he is a bad illustrator or that his art is bad. and none of the artist i listed as my favs including the ones you picked out as bad artist, have i ever really noticed strong storytelling problems with any of them..... there comics seem to flow fine :/
    Last edited by Movieartman; 06-27-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Cho is a very good artist who can do more then cheesecake and he draws a cool Wolverine. I never read anything he wrote, so I can't judge him on that. Let's wait and see what comes out of this.

But... but... Wolverine doesn't have boobs...

Words from the future. Scarlet Silence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    Hmmmm, I was thinking about something more along the lines of...

You would like an artist known for his cheesecake art style drawing a teenager?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    Is Bleeding Cool trying to be "funny" with their reports ? Ugh.
    No, just accurate.

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by martinredmond View Post
    wtf is that????
    "Claremazons are made to be punished." - jarrod

Essential reading

I wonder if they will give Wolverine a brand new shiny #1 to go along with this creative change for the Marvel NOW relaunch?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RichJohnston View Post
    No, just accurate.
    Right, I'm expecting the announcement of Bendis replacing Wood and Gillen on their respective books anytime now.

Quote Originally Posted by RichJohnston View Post
    No, just accurate.
    Hey Rich, Bleeding Cool keeps saying the Quesada image is the Uncanny Avengers lineup, but thats just a promo image.

Also, enjoyed your magazine, keep up the good work :)