Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

This probably won't do anything to improve The Will's mood.
    Be a fan of the creators, not the characters.

Yes, the ending was a bit of a bummer, but Isabel's back!

DD & BP: secret BFF's FriendRoss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Brutal. Saddest moment in comics ever! I showed it to my laborador and she cried.

Bit of exaggeration but yes I am officially bummed. Say it ain't so issue 11, say it aint so.

Other than that, another terrific and gorgeous issue.
    im not convinced.. we know nothing on lying cats physiology.... whos to say he couldnt handle the vacum or be able to "do" something.... anything... something please for the the love of god.. forced, doesnt make sense.... whatever

ive been reading this series digitally.... the same could be said for most image books as my local shop doesnt really carry them. however i was able to grab a floppy of issue 10... i freaking love the way image puts their books together

The Older Waiter Brave Sir Robbin's Avatar

Another amazing issue. I can't believe how well the story is paced and plotted issue to issue. The ending was wild. I imagine someting is going to come of the crash that is not just the death of everyone on The Will's ship. But the story has been so sure footed, I am not even worried. I know the next issue will be just as interesting and full of cool insight into the characters.
    Current Favorites: The Goon, Batgirl, Chew, Alex + Ada,The Sixth Gun, Saga, Diskordia, Think Tank, Archie, Rachel Rising, Red Sonja, X, Wonder Woman, Powerpuff Girls

SPOILERS BELOW:

Another fine issue, with a hell of an ending. I have faith in the kitty, but if Lying Cat dies, I riot. And proceed to give BKV and Fiona $3.

Seriously fuck that BKV asshole for making Fiona draw that and me feel this.

Amazing writers should not use their powers so carelessly. Makes me want to rip this damn book up.

And then go buy another copy...
    PULL: Chew, Walking Dead, Saga, Batman, Lil' Gotham, Bedlam, Hellboy in Hell, Jupiter's Legacy, East of West, The Wake, Sex, Trillium, Miracleman, Sandman Overture, Rocket Girl, Sex Criminals

The Lying Cat better survive. Too much sadness.
    Spider-Man from the beginning! Last ish: ASM #15 - Chameleon hires Kraven (first appearance!) to kill Spidey.

Is it a problem that I read this issue and felt nothing at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Yes. You obviously have no soul. Get a transplant immediately and re-read.

just kidding IG. You probably have a soul...

It's just BLACK AS THE COAL YOU SHOULD GET FROM SANTA FOR SAYING THAT!
    PULL: Chew, Walking Dead, Saga, Batman, Lil' Gotham, Bedlam, Hellboy in Hell, Jupiter's Legacy, East of West, The Wake, Sex, Trillium, Miracleman, Sandman Overture, Rocket Girl, Sex Criminals

The Older Waiter Brave Sir Robbin's Avatar

While I enjoyed the issue, I didn't feel much emotion for The Will and his passengers. The Will is a hired killer and the Ex is a cold blooded chick bent on killing a family just because her feelings got hurt. I feel bad for the girl, but the cat...I don't care.

But I assumed they would all survive when I read it.
    Current Favorites: The Goon, Batgirl, Chew, Alex + Ada,The Sixth Gun, Saga, Diskordia, Think Tank, Archie, Rachel Rising, Red Sonja, X, Wonder Woman, Powerpuff Girls

you guys are fucked up lol

BANNED

Having the exact opposite opinion of mine is par for the course, I would say.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FailureByDesign View Post
    It will get an ending, but BKV has said in numerous interviews that he wants Saga to be his longest ongoing, jokingly more than Walking Dead, so easily over 100 issues, so i think the poster meant you could be waiting years..getting the OHC collections is the best recommendation.
    I thought I had remembered reading he wanted it to be around 30 issues...

edit:
    of course can find just 1 interview where he mentions anything about length - "I'm hoping the book lasts longer than Y: The Last Man and Ex Machina combined", so alas, looks like 30 should be beat pretty well hah.
    Last edited by Dr. Cheesesteak; 02-22-2013 at 03:51 PM.
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

Another great issue, as expected.

Was anyone else thrilled by that letter complaining about the use of italics in the letter column? Printing it in that font was a great little twist.

Quote Originally Posted by tapes View Post
    Another great issue, as expected.

Was anyone else thrilled by that letter complaining about the use of italics in the letter column? Printing it in that font was a great little twist.
    I found that quite funny as well