Default Has Metallo ever met Cyborg Superman?

These two villains share a number of similarities, yet I wonder, have they ever met? I think if handled well, it could be pretty awesome.
    Empty winds scrape on the soul never stop to realize/Animal whisperings intoxicate the night
    Hypnotize the desperate slow motionlight/Wash away into the rain
    Blood, milk and sky....

..for whom the bell tolls The Frozen Reptile's Avatar

I don't believe they have been in any stories together; Metallo has been with Luthor, Brainiac and has fought theRay and the Doom Patrol, but I don'beit recall there ever being a story with the two of them.
    "Make yourself comfortable, I haven’t time to attend to it." - With these words, a legend was born.

And if so, have they ever met The Terminator?!?!

The only storyline where they appeared in was "Ending Battle", but I don't think they interacted with each other. Only Cyborg-Superman was in "Superman Vs The Terminator: Death To The Future" as he was the secondary main villain next to Skynet.

I've always thought it would be cool if the two characters merge. What could happen is that they team up to fight Superman, but once the hero is on the ropes, they start to bicker over who has the right to deliver the final blow. Cyborg tries to take control of Metallo, but Metallo fights backs and the kryptonite weakens Cyborg. The two merge into a new bio-mechanical being that causes trouble in the DC universe for a while before the two characters separate.
    Empty winds scrape on the soul never stop to realize/Animal whisperings intoxicate the night
    Hypnotize the desperate slow motionlight/Wash away into the rain
    Blood, milk and sky....