a nasty piece of work Let's Kill Hitler's Avatar

Default Does anyone want to see more new52 Superman smallville years?

I was kind of disappointed when it looked like issue 0 isn't about this new version of Superboy and the Kents.

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Kill Hitler View Post

I was kind of disappointed when it looked like issue 0 isn't about this new version of Superboy and the Kents.

Honestly I think they should just sprinkle them in there every once in a while. I like the ambiguous nature of that time.

Only if they actually impact on the character and are written by Grant (or with his oversight). I'd hate to see them used as filler- like a whole issue with no point or random scenes to fill out the page count.

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Kill Hitler View Post

Sure. It would be fun - especially in Grant's hands.
    Rehire Grant Morrison for Superman.
    Give Lois her own BOOKS.
    Keep Scott Lobdell in Superverse forever.
    5.7 Million Likes. Please contribute for more: https://www.facebook.com/superman

That sounds it would make a fun ongoing with the right creative team. I'd buy that.

Sure. Why not?

a nasty piece of work Let's Kill Hitler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    That sounds it would make a fun ongoing with the right creative team. I'd buy that.
    I'm not sure how much you could do with an ongoing. I got the impression that Brainiac was Superman's first encounter with anything sci-fi or cosmic in nature. How long could you sustain a comic of 10 year old Superman helping out local farmers?

It's just something I'd like to get at least an issue of in Action Comics. Plus I want to see more of prankster Jonathan Kent.