Default Belldandy VS Asura

Alrighty, lets start putting the feelers out for where Asura belongs on the Rumbles heirachy. As usual, since this is Rumbles, we'll do it with MORTAL KOMBAT. And this time, the God Proof Dome is getting a workout because we're staring at the upper end of the spectrum, and working our way down.

Match 1: Belldandy(Ah! Megimasama) VS Asura(Asura's Wrath) in a standard Khazan match.
    Match 2: Belldandy(Ah! Megimasama) VS Asura(Asura's Wrath) BLOODLUST. Asura's punched Keiichi to Mars and Belldandy's made Mithra attempt suicide. While crying.

Which deity prevails, on the red-stained dust of the Arena?

And yes, more threads will follow to establish the lower limits after we're done here. After that, we can consign Asura to his place in the tip of potential combatants for use at a later date.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Asura better not try fondling Urd, is all I gotta say...
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln

"We thought that by making your world more violent, we would make it more 'realistic,' more 'adult.' God help us if that's what it means."

-Grant Morrison to Animal Man, Animal Man #26

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    Asura better not try fondling Urd, is all I gotta say...
    The only way I can see that endangering him is if he tries to stop.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    The only way I can see that endangering him is if he tries to stop.
    Last time he tried fondling someone, he got c0ckblocked by Angus(read: KTFO floating in a hot spring) It's probably going to be a running joke with Capcom. But I digress. Back to the bloody mess, please.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...