My Fate is with my End. Hunter63's Avatar

Default Spore Universe vs Star Wars Universe

Both are in neutral galaxy with one half of it belong to the Star Wars verse and the same for Spore.

Who do you think wins?

I am siding with spore, their ships can destroy planets in a few seconds however they do not have impressive durability from what I can recall.

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Spore sends one little ship out to fight the Star Wars empire, despite having several planets and a bookoodle of factory power on them. Then everytime that pilot dies, they just clone him, and his sip (Down to whatever items were in his cargo hold) and wait for him to die again.

I'm betting on the one that USES it's billions of planets worth of manufacturing capabilities.

My Fate is with my End. Hunter63's Avatar

Thats your own civilization, others tend to have multiple ships and even though the mostly fall to you, I believe that is due to you being the hero in the game with the Future stage being all about a break and a pat on the shoulder.

I am sure that is how it goes anyways, but if one Spore ship is able to blow up a planet with ease, and many civilizations have these on sale, hard to say really.

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

If it's all about a break and a pat on the shoulder, they SHOULDN'T CALL ME EVERY DAMN FIVE MINUTES with a new emergancy. Or worse, two or three at once! I can never get any exploring done, because SOMEONE's always raiding my planets and trying to blow up my cities...