Thread: Spider-Sense

Default Spider-Sense

Has Spidey gotten it back yet? He has lost it before, but I don't ever remember it lasting this long. Is this a new status quo?

Do you prefer Spider-Man with or without the spider sense?

I'd like to see it return, it's just too important to his power set.
    Life looks better in black and white.

Splendiferous Spider Hero ImmortalIronFist's Avatar

It came back during "Spider Island".
    Hey, that tiger is flying a spaceship.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalIronFist View Post
    It came back during "Spider Island".
    Ah okay. I'm a bit behind. Thanks for the answer.
    Life looks better in black and white.

I'm pretty sure it came back during Spider Island. Of course cant find it in the issues but I'm sure its there. As far as do I prefer him with/without, either way works for me. There was an added element of danger without that had me wondering how he would manage with just pure instincts and I think he did well without it.

Spider of the Shadows Assassin Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NateXCable View Post
    I'm pretty sure it came back during Spider Island. Of course cant find it in the issues but I'm sure its there. As far as do I prefer him with/without, either way works for me. There was an added element of danger without that had me wondering how he would manage with just pure instincts and I think he did well without it.
    It was in issue #671, which also had the cheesecake cover of Mary Jane in Spider-themed lingerie. To make a long story short, the jammers that were used to nullify Alistair Smythe's new Spider-Slayers' danger-senses were turned on the Spiders to barricade them inside New York City, and then adjusted to restore Spider-Man's spider-sense. It kicked in just in time for Peter to fend off the mutated Kaine, who had used being genetically identical to Peter to infiltrate Horizon Labs to sabotage the cure they were working on, and drop him into a vat of said cure, healing not only the mutations inflicted on him by the Jackal but also his prior clone degeneration. And anymore than that is going off-topic.
    Back in black, the hunter is ready to claim his prey.