Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Yeah Spider-Woman's sexuality is probably pretty complicated. I don't know if it'd even be a good idea to discuss it in the comics.. because it would have to be written by somebody who is extremely educated on sexual psychology and even then there are no actual humans with her unique situation. It's probably better left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Trallis View Post
    Yeah Spider-Woman's sexuality is probably pretty complicated. I don't know if it'd even be a good idea to discuss it in the comics.. because it would have to be written by somebody who is extremely educated on sexual psychology and even then there are no actual humans with her unique situation. It's probably better left alone.
    Or are there!?

Quote Originally Posted by Lascoden View Post
    Or are there!?
    Oh sorry I didn't realize you knew someone who is a female clone of a male teenage super hero and has his memories.

I think with Spider-Woman, if tptb decided to write her as being a boy trapped in a girl's body, then it would work pretty much like a real life transgendered person. If she's fine with her gender but has memories of being male, then that is a situation that wouldn't be able to exist in the real world, and is a lot more complicated. It would suggest that things about Peter, such as that he'd be a girl trapped in a boy's body, or else very very comfortable with fluid gender expression, which doesn't seem to be the case either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Trallis View Post
    But because it is such a unique situation I want to read about it
    Last edited by Chaos_Alfa; 06-24-2012 at 05:34 AM.