View Poll Results: Which Cover?

Voters
19. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Volume 1 - Hitch

9 47.37%
  • Volume 2 - Hitch

2 10.53%
  • Volume 5 - Andrews

8 42.11%

Default Cover Comparisons - ULTIMATES #8

The Ultimates #8 (Hitch) / The Ultimates 2 #8 (Hitch) / Ultimate Comics: The Ultimates #8 (Andrews)

All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

I'm going with THe Wanda and Pietro cover simply because I loved their appearance in the Ultimates. Their costumes were great. Hitch at his most creative!
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I'm going with THe Wanda and Pietro cover simply because I loved their appearance in the Ultimates. Their costumes were great. Hitch at his most creative!
    I agree. Hulk just looks weird in that cover. I agree with whoever it was who said that Hitch draws the best hulk

I really like the art of the Andrews cover, but resent the fact that it's got Hulk attacking petty criminals in a car. I know cover art isn't supposed to be reliable, but that's ridiculous.

Andrews. I love Hulk.

Had to go with Andrews, I didnt care for the pose cover in volume 1 and Im tired of seeing Cap on the covers. The Andrews cover has a really well done Hulk and it has action.

These are all great covers. Ultimately (see what I did there), I went with Cap. Mainly because that's how you should draw Ultimate Cap, with the helmet mask! I see that and I immediately think "Ultimate Cap". And the cuffs reflects the awesome story going on at the time, when Cap was thought a traitor and detained by SHIELD.
    The other two covers are beautiful as well.

Quote Originally Posted by horsehead View Post
    I agree with whoever it was who said that Hitch draws the best hulk
    That was me! (Plawsky too, but everybody knows him) Man...I'm really hurt that I'm just "whoever".

Last edited by Fizicks; 06-20-2012 at 09:05 AM.
    Bring back Ultimate Doctor Doom

Gotta go with the Lensherr siblings one. I like its concept- very edgy and intriguing, kind of hinting (or just shouting , depending on your view) at something Millar would build up for awhile, as well as showing off their cool new costumes. The execution is fantastic, too...I think my favorite part of it is the expressions on both of their faces: Pietro's got the whole "protective-but-aloof" thing, while Wanda's aloofness mixes with the mysterious sense that she's on another level than everyone else she always seemed/seems to have/have had.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    Gotta go with the Lensherr siblings one. I like its concept- very edgy and intriguing, kind of hinting (or just shouting , depending on your view) at something Millar would build up for awhile, as well as showing off their cool new costumes. The execution is fantastic, too...I think my favorite part of it is the expressions on both of their faces: Pietro's got the whole "protective-but-aloof" thing, while Wanda's aloofness mixes with the mysterious sense that she's on another level than everyone else she always seemed/seems to have/have had.
    Agree. It's ballsy to put incest on a Marvel comics cover. It's speaks to what the Ultimate Universe is all about.
    Comics are more better.