Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    On Vacation

This is pretty funny. I mean I hate Jeph Loeb too but this guy took to a level beyond insane.

Elder Member

Guy ran a site called Marvel TV News. I'd imagine he got a press release and leaked the info early to better back up his next "Agent X" article and make it look more legit. People like this make me sick.

If they have cancelled The Avengers: EMH to slap in some toon that fits the idiocy of Ultimate Spider-Man and it is Loeb's doing, then Loeb needs to be FIRED!

Quote Originally Posted by Kymeric View Post
    Was this actually a BOY or a 40 year old basement dweller?
    Remember folks, it's okay for an adult to enjoy cartoons. It is not okay for them to get hung up on them.
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

Theres nothing I care about enough to put out the level of effort this guy did over a CARTOON. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    My guess is the latter. This is really the most pathetic thing I've seen in my life.
    I think this was the same guy who you provided us the link to on Twitter. The guy who was "borderline harassing" Joe Quesada. Thanks for that, because I feel a real reason to dislike him, since I sorta sympathize his hating on Ultimate Spider-Man. However, if every episode of Ultimate Spider-Man from now on is the quality of the last Wolverine and Spider-Man episode, I will be a happy camper.
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    If they have cancelled The Avengers: EMH to slap in some toon that fits the idiocy of Ultimate Spider-Man and it is Loeb's doing, then Loeb needs to be FIRED!
    In Loeb's defense, it would be immensly cool to have three cartoons in the same universe. All the possiblities that it would eventually offer. Civil War and all that other cool stuff. And if every episode of Ultimate Spider-Man is as good as Episode 10 (the last one) then I think I'll be okay with it. Am I the only one that really enjoyed that episode? Ah well, I love Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, but I'm willing to give the new show a chance. We do need a new Marvel Animated Universe. BTW, are they really making a new X-Men cartoon? Because then the only real thing we're missing is a Fantastic Four cartoon.
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Nobody has realized this is not spider-man but deadpool? Silly jokes every minute, talk to the viewer all the time XD XD

Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?