Default Reign of the Superman - Jerry seigel Joe Shuster

Just came across this online. Did a quick search and didnt see a thread so here it is.
    The original evil superman story, http://archive.org/details/ReignOfTheSuperman

What, er.... what's your point? How do you want to talk about it?

I mean, this isn't a secret or anything, it's widely known among many Superman fans and has been included in almost every book and documentary chronicling the story of Superman.

So what about it do you want to discuss? As the OP you kind of need to set the discussion up.

My apologies, I wasnt aware it was widely known. I just wanted to share what i had stumbled upon. I havent had the chance to read it yet, unfortunately, but I see your point.

It's cool to discover something that you didn't know...

Inf‚me et fier de l'Ítre Auguste Dupin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Teth-Diego View Post
    My apologies, I wasnt aware it was widely known. I just wanted to share what i had stumbled upon. I havent had the chance to read it yet, unfortunately, but I see your point.
    No excuses needed.
    Check it out, it's very "old school" in its narration, but it's actually quite interesting.
    "I'm going to paraphrase Nietzsche, when you judge a work, the work judges you."

Thing is, there've been a lot of us who've tried to start threads about this and it never takes off 'cause nobody wants to read the blasted thing. It's fun to see what the idea of Superman started as and it would be nice to talk about if anyone had something to say.

Read it, dagnabbit.
    A robotic journey toward the American Dream: MADE in USA.