Default A meeting of SIBLINGS

To anyone's best knowledge, has there ever been a meeting where the sibling relationship between Lorna Dane, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver has been acknowledged or dealt with??

I don't recall such a meeting or story point anywhere and was wondering if it had occured and I had just missed it.

Yes, it's been addressed on-panel a few times now. I don't have the issue numbers handy, though...

I can't remember either, but it has definitely been addressed. The twins are friendly with Lorna. If I remember right, Lorna and Pietro overlapped in X-Factor for awhile. Maybe even a few years (but I can't remember if Lorna knew who her father was then).

In House of M, Lorna stood with the twins as children of Magneto, that suggests that Wanda, at least, considers her a full sister.
    Last edited by Corey W; 06-18-2012 at 11:44 AM.

They met in the Austen run of X-Men I think. It was definitely Austen. She said she was their sister and they commiserated.
    They also went to Genosha together twice: once Xavier, Storm and Quicksilver went to the wreck to find Polaris (she went nuts and called Magneto daddy). I think this was either new X-Calibure or Morrison.
    Second time they went with Pietro and Wanda and Lorna built a statue of her dad. This was the Austen run again.

Here Quicksilver complains because the acolytes call Lorna Magneto's heir, but then Wanda reminds him that he hates Magneto so he's cool with it.

Also Lorna and Pietro were together in X-Factor. Crystal accused Pietro of dating Lorna (this was before they were siblings).

That's basically all I remember of the three of them together...
    Last edited by Wren; 06-18-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Didn't Lorna go to Crystal's wedding and watch Luna for her while she got ready for the wedding? And Luna clearly referred to her as her aunt.

It's not the comics, but all three appear living together with Magneto in the "Wolverine and the X-Men" cartoon.

These two

Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

That could be cool but not if Austen wrote it.
    FAdam K- How do you read comics and sit around on this board and not know who Gorilla Man is after the last couple of years??

Boycott #1 issues!!!!!

Where is red hulk's moustache?

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

I'm pretty sure the last time they were all together was during Austens's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey W View Post
    In House of M, Lorna stood with the twins as children of Magneto, that suggests that Wanda, at least, considers her a full sister.
    Luna wasn't there. Are you saying that Wanda doesn't consider Luna family? HoM doesn't suggest anything about Wanda because the world was based on everyone else's wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    I'm pretty sure the last time they were all together was during Austens's run.

Luna wasn't there. Are you saying that Wanda doesn't consider Luna family? HoM doesn't suggest anything about Wanda because the world was based on everyone else's wishes.
    Fair point. Wanda definitely considers Luna to be family. She was presumably honoring Crystal's wish to stay separated from Pietro.

Quote Originally Posted by satchmo the dragon View Post
    Austen had his moments, not all his scripts were bad, some were just mediocre or average.

Quote Originally Posted by satchmo the dragon View Post
    It was actually really well done.