Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by eldar101 View Post
    Also,

When was the last time Stark had a mustache and not a goatee?

which armor was the first to actually fly up and cover him (like the movies and the 90's cartoon)

Did the comics ever depict his face burning up to reveal the flaming skull?

I know Hawkeye's feats of marksmanship were impossible, but did he ever do anything like shooting while falling down or shooting backwards without looking?
    Odd questions, but I will bite:

1.) Not since mid 90s, that I can remember.
    2.) No idea.
    3.) No idea.
    4.) Also no idea, but nothing Hawkeye did in the movie was beyond the pale for the comic character who routinely makes "impossible" shots.

Also,

which armor was the first to actually fly up and cover him (like the movies and the 90's cartoon)

I know Hawkeye's feats of marksmanship were impossible, but did he ever do anything like shooting while falling down or shooting backwards without looking?
    Keep in mind, some of the stuff you're asking is what happens when you translate still images into live action. Like the Spider-Man thing. You don't usually seem him flipping around, because then it looks like he's flying as opposed to web swinging. Same thing with the Iron Man costume. It's been doing some level of sliding around over him since the first Ditko appearance of the red and yellows, but it's not like that kind of subtle motion translates well into sequential artwork.

As for Ghost Rider,

There are more burny looking transformation shots later on.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Also,

For that last one here is Ultimate comics Hawkeye though it probably has something to do with the movie itself.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/File:Ultimat...rt_Variant.jpg