Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by juan1993 View Post
    As much as I like Booster I feel Jaime should befriend Virgil and have adventures with him rather than Booster Gold. Oh well still looking forward to the next issue!
    Totally agree!

Blue&Gold, together again.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

I find it amazing that this book that sells so low already has more posts than most green lantern book threads get in their entire lifespan.
    Grandparents dead - please no jokes

make mine DC, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoughNTumble View Post
    I find it amazing that this book that sells so low already has more posts than most green lantern book threads get in their entire lifespan.
    Yes, because comicbookresources is indicative of the entire Grene Lantern fanbase online. Or even just the Green Lantern fanbase in general. :P

This was a solid issue. The book has been steadily improving, becoming less stereotypical as it goes forward, and I like that.

I have a feeling the line about Static, Firestorm and Hawkman is foreshadowing for what Johns is doing with the second JL team.

I wonder if Bedard is writing it. Kind of hope not, actually.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by juan1993 View Post
    As much as I like Booster I feel Jaime should befriend Virgil and have adventures with him rather than Booster Gold. Oh well still looking forward to the next issue!
    IMO, that would be great. It would be a new Blue and Gold plus those familiar with Static Shock Show. Jaime acts in the Gear Role or Guy with the cool tech suit. They would be a great team up or the core of a team book.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Like Blue Beetle, I mean it is a little shakey but it's finding it's legs. I am really hoping that Booster's cameo makes plenty of mention of his old friendship with Ted.

Also, was Jaime's grandmother in the old series of Blue Beetle? Cause, she seems AWESOME.