Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

I'd rather X-23 went and got him to bring him to Avengers Academy. Not that I want him there, really, just because I want him to freak out and think X-23 is there to kill him to keep secrets about X-Force, like she said she might at Angel's Aerie that one time.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That would have made sense. Given his powers amped up with the Phoenix Force, him going around and "healing" the former mutants to reactivate their X-gene actually seems very plausible
    Yep, thats what I was thinking, plus his dark side could get rid of the evil doers quite well
    x-titles

BANNED

He sucks completely. Bring back Xorn. He brought a dove back to life.

Only if they put him down for good.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Nissus View Post

And who knows, Elixir might be in trouble, like Nate. Genosha isn't exactly the best place to stay.
    I think that he said he wants to be alone, and Elixer can handle most problems with great finality on his own.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    He has limits, he couldn't heal Laurie's arm when Wither touched it, nor could he grow Icarus' wings back. It's just minor injuries or stabilizing bad ones, which isn't much different from what telekinetics do when they close the wound or things like that. We hardly see them recovering from battles anyway, so it wouldn't be that different from what already happens.
    He got a power boost by cuckoos

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I'd rather X-23 went and got him to bring him to Avengers Academy. Not that I want him there, really, just because I want him to freak out and think X-23 is there to kill him to keep secrets about X-Force, like she said she might at Angel's Aerie that one time.
    Ah, that was back when the Cuckoos had different haircuts...

I miss that X-Force title.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    I think that he said he wants to be alone, and Elixer can handle most problems with great finality on his own.
    his last appearance was the Necrosha finale and we never saw him say he wanted to be alone. All we got was a convo between Logan and Scott going over the various members and Logan tells him that Elixir is gone bc he's having a hard time staying gold. Thats it. Last we saw him, he lost control of his powers. Cant really say he can handle most problems on his own when he left with a major problem right there

maybe it was logan cryptic way of saying he killed him.

Retired

He couldn't repower Dani like he did Rahne. He's useless to her. Good riddance.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    He worked fine in NXM without being a deus ex machina, so I don't see why they shouldn't bring him back, it's not like he can heal anything instantaneously. Dani is his legal guardian and she doesn't even care, it's an awful situation. I wouldn't mind having him on the team permamently, or he could just go back to Utopia, but either way, they need to get to Genosha as soon as possible and find him.
    I agree on this.

Whether he rejoins the X-community or not, it does make sense for the New Mutants to make him a priority, if for nothing else than to simply check in on him and ensure his safety.

The abandonment of his connection to Dani is foolish.
    He wouldn't even need to rejoin the X-Men, but perhaps they could find him, possibly help him fend off some such disaster, and then Elixir decides he wants to use his powers to help people...traveling...healing...etc.
    At the very least, then some fans of the character would have a sense of closure, for the time being.

Or better yet, to avoid defaming Dani's reputation, Cyclops could assign them with said task, and Dani would assure him that Josh is fine and that they've been communicating since he left, reassuring Scott and company that Josh is finding his own path, just as they did, living among regular humans and doing "good work". blah blah blah.
    Last edited by yanapryde; 06-19-2012 at 05:13 AM.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Whether he rejoins the X-community or not, it does make sense for the New Mutants to make him a priority, if for nothing else than to simply check in on him and ensure his safety.

The abandonment of his connection to Dani is foolish.
    He wouldn't even need to rejoin the X-Men, but perhaps they could find him, possibly help him fend off some such disaster, and then Elixir decides he wants to use his powers to help people...traveling...healing...etc.
    At the very least, then some fans of the character would have a sense of closure, for the time being.

Or better yet, to avoid defaming Dani's reputation, Cyclops could assign them with said task, and Dani would assure him that Josh is fine and that they've been communicating since he left, reassuring Scott and company that Josh is finding his own path, just as they did, living among regular humans and doing "good work". blah blah blah.
    Either of these would be satisfactory. essentially their missions should be guest spot opportunities to showcase forgotten mutants and where they are now. It's not about killing or adding members to the team just showing the depth of the X-verse and the different types of characters that inhabit it and stories that can be told.

It would then be up to other writers to decide if the new status quo is worth pursuing in some other way.
    current top5 - The Unwritten, X-factor, The Walking Dead, WATXM, Amazing Spiderman

"You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a F***ing challenge" Introdiction - Scroobius Pip