Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: "Saga" #4 Journeys To Sextiliion

Image has provided CBR with an exclusive preview of Brian K. Vaughn and Fiona Staples' "Saga" #4 featuring the debut of the planet Sextiliion! The issue hits June 20.

Full article here.

EDIT: Wrong thread.
    Last edited by gma2darescue; 06-15-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    Avengers, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, FF, Hawkeye, New Avengers
    Animal Man, Batman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Justice League
    Saga, Thief of Thieves.

Those are some very creepy... legs. I'm not sure I'd want those two to be my welcome to a sex planet :p

I'm loving this series. It's by far one of the most surprisingly awesome series to come along in quite some time. I'm always amazed at how well-written a Brian Vaughn comic is. After what he did with Y: The Last Man, I know I shouldn't. But Saga really encompasses everything that makes Vaughn's work so awesome and while I am enjoying Avengers vs. X-men, this series has a special place in my collection and heart.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Okay, The Will... is a complicated fellow. But I'm glad at what he did. I wonder what the consequences will be in the next issue.