Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Lascoden View Post
    Haha, yeah, me too. It's blessing, and a curse.

His books are definitely engaging. It's really amazing if you read all of them, because each of his books are connected to the others in some way. Especially his Ultimates and FF books, as odd as that sounds. The City in Ultimates is basically a dark mirror of the Future foundation, right down to their costumes, and the fact that it was founded with Reed saying he would "Solve everything". It also goes back to the recurring theme that without the FF, Reed would be far worse then Doom.
    I haven't read the Ultimate stuff, though I was eyeballing his Ultimate Thor. I knew Ultimate Reed was bad news, but didn't know he had mirrored things so. Interesting. Might try it in trade, then. But I've read Secret Warriors and SHIELD and of course, the FF and enjoyed them and their connections. Hmmmm. I wonder ... everyone sort of assumes that Hickman will go to the Avengers, but I wonder with his work with Howard Stark and his sci-fi leanings if Iron Man isn't more of a possibility?

Ah, distraction. Anyway, Hickman is too much of a planner and fairly precise with his script, so I do think some of the phrases I mentioned before will definitely play into things. I'm curious to see how they will do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Lascoden View Post
    Haha, yeah, me too. It's blessing, and a curse.

His books are definitely engaging. It's really amazing if you read all of them, because each of his books are connected to the others in some way. Especially his Ultimates and FF books, as odd as that sounds. The City in Ultimates is basically a dark mirror of the Future foundation, right down to their costumes, and the fact that it was founded with Reed saying he would "Solve everything". It also goes back to the recurring theme that without the FF, Reed would be far worse then Doom.

Wait a minute REED said he would solve everything.

Brainy stereotype 1..Always thinks they can help.

.Maybe you guys should write Hickman and let him know he is generalizing.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"