Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by asiansupes View Post
    That truly is an amazing piece! i love the linework and the brushstrokes he used. I would keep it in an acid proof glass in a frame and on the wall thats away from direct sunlight. Copic tends to fade fairly quickly in the sun.
    Thanks. Yeah it's framed already, and nowhere near a window.

Don't ever go to their house, even if you have a hot blond with you.

'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Quote Originally Posted by DaronK View Post
    Here's the Rocafort Batwoman commission I got this weekend at the St. Louis show.
    So ill. .
    Please pardon any aggressive auto-correct feature typos.

Quote Originally Posted by Earmites View Post
    Holy SH!!!!!!!7

that is bad ass!
    I've been out of the loop as far as comics go for some time (2+ years), and i hadn't heard of Mr. Rocafort before. That drawing is fricken amazing! What book is he on currently, or what has he done (collected?) that i could pick up?

thanks!
    Last edited by Melanieshaman; 06-16-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaronK View Post
    Thanks. It's definitely one of the highlights of my collection.

Here are a couple of the others he did this weekend for some of the people in front of me:
    Christ on a bike! that guy is amazing!

Sorry for the double post

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    I've been out of the loop as far as comics go for some time (2+ years), and i hadn't heard of Mr. Rocafort before. That drawing is fricken amazing! What book is he on currently, or what has he done (collected?) that i could pick up?

thanks!

His first pro work, as far as I know, was Paul Dini's Madame Mirage from Image. Great series, but it was billed as kind of a female Shadow when it was really this cyber-punk thing. He also drew some issues of Superman, I don't recall if they were Superman or Action Comics, though. Action, I think. Recently he was doing the better-than-expected Red Hood and the Outlaws for DC. Now, he's moving back to Superman with writer Scott Lobdell.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    His first pro work, as far as I know, was Paul Dini's Madame Mirage from Image. Great series, but it was billed as kind of a female Shadow when it was really this cyber-punk thing. He also drew some issues of Superman, I don't recall if they were Superman or Action Comics, though. Action, I think. Recently he was doing the better-than-expected Red Hood and the Outlaws for DC. Now, he's moving back to Superman with writer Scott Lobdell.
    Thanks DonC, I actually have a couple issues of Madame Mirage... der kinda slow i am.

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    He also did Astonishing Tales for Marvel...Amazing stuff.
    The world was blessedly free of honest men and wonderfully full of people who believed they could tell the difference between an honest man and a crook. -Terry Pratchett

I think we can tie this thread in with a general convention etiquette thread from earlier this year
    Support your local roller derby league