Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Wink

X-Men vs giant monsters, Sentinels, those who hate and fear them, and Remender's Brotherhood.

I find the Avengers really boring. Not all of them and not all the time, but usually. My "favourite" Avengers would be the X-Men among them, maybe a few honourable mentions otherwise.

I give them a shot sometimes and pick up random Avengers books, I like Avengers Academy, so to be fair even if my opinion is negative it's at least not baseless. They just seem like far-less-cool or accidental-Batmen at their best, mutants seem more varied. Developing a random powerset based on genetics with some of them getting lucky and some hitting a shite-jackpot and winding up horribly disfigured and/or lethal to themselves or those around them, and those characters sticking around for decades, that's interesting even to describe, without even naming characters.

Sometimes I find Iron Man kind of fun, Daredevil isn't so bad, and maybe Cap whose origin story wasn't as bad as trying to read FF. I don't know.
    Psylocke · Magneto · Archangel / Angel · O5
    Magik—Nightcrawler—Marrow—Elixir—X-23—Iceman—Emma

MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

Bringing up Santo the Magnificent, The X-Men fighting the New X-Men would have been more interesting.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post
    Bringing up Santo the Magnificent, The X-Men fighting the New X-Men would have been more interesting.
    I wonder which new body part or essential part of his being Julian would lose this time?

Hair, eyes, legs or dignity?
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco