Default New issue of Ditkomania has been released

Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the new issue (#88) of DITKOMANIA has been released. The issue was printed up on Monday morning, and was mailed out to all subscribers and contributors on Tuesday and Wednesday.

This issue's theme is Ditko's work internationally -- how his comics were reprinted outside North America, as well as how readers outside the USA became Ditko fans.

The new issue also has a review by John Linton of the "Steve Ditko Archives Volume 3, Mysterious Traveler," the most recent Fantagraphics collection of 1950s Charlton reprints, edited by Blake Bell.

Plus an essay by Jason Sacks on being a fan of Ditko, a "Ditko in Your Future" page about upcoming Ditko items, and the usual engaging letters page.

All this for only $2.50 (including P&H) in the USA. International rates, as well as subscription rates and more ordering info, can be found at http://www.ditko-fever.com/dmreturns.html

There's also a preview of the front cover of Ditkomania #88 at that URL. Check it out to see a weirdly altered Mr. Dedd (host of Charlton's Ghostly Tales) as he appeared in a 1970s French comic (top left panel on the cover)!

Thanks,

Rob Imes
    DITKOMANIA editor/publisher
    Check out my fanzine!

What, no replies? $2.50 including P&H for 32 pages that are actually worth reading and archiving is pretty darn good. This should be applauded. Keep up the great work, Mr I.

Thanks! I try to keep the price low because I tend to be cheap when it comes to my comics-buying. If I could, I'd price it even lower!
    Check out my fanzine!

You "tend to be cheap" but have a Richie Rich avatar? Scrooge McDuck would seem more appropriate.
    --
    Rob Allen

Ah, good point! Maybe my comics collection makes me feel like I have an embarrassment of riches, though! :-)
    Check out my fanzine!

I Paypal'd you some cash. I hope I did it right. I sent it as a gift because it's my understanding that they take less out that way.
    All-Star Western, Casanova, Criminal, Daredevil, Dark Horse Presents, Funnies, Hellboy/BPRD, King City, Orc Stain, Snarked, Unwritten, Usagi Yojimbo

Got it, Aaron, thanks! Your copy of #88 will be put in the mail tomorrow.
    Check out my fanzine!