Default BTAS Series Bible!!!! in Pdf!!

Dont know if this is well known in these circles or not but I just came across this and wanted to share with my fellow CBr Batman Fans.
    Here is the link

http://comicsastonish.files.wordpres...ries-bible.pdf

I actually remember hearing about this.

Like the reason Renne Montoya join the Police force. I always have one question though, HOW in the hell did Harvey Bullock know about the Batomputer?
    The Courier: I'll wear your head like you wear that dog's.

Vulpes: Legion! We have a problem!

Very cool. I've seen pages before but not the whole thing.

Is it possible for you to find any other Bibles? I would love to read the Superman bible, or the Spectacular Spider-man bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.wonderful View Post
    Is it possible for you to find any other Bibles? I would love to read the Superman bible, or the Spectacular Spider-man bible.
    Sorry Doc, I actually came across this on reddit today and thought the forum would like it.

This is really awesome. Thanks so much for the post.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

Thanks.

Finished reading it. it was pretty intresting to read the creators thoughts on the series. My favorite was a comment about Robin:

Robin will not engage the hoods with witty repartee and puns; he actually kind of a smart-ass, egging them to rake their best shots and then decking them.
    The Most intreasting though is the episode premises This one sound too bad ass:

Exhausting his inal lead in a current case, Batman sneaks into stonegate prison in order to question a connected prisinor who refuses to talk. Once there, he realize that s trap has been set by prison kingpin MR. BIG, who comfortably run his criminal from within his cell. As word spreads of the Batman's presence, a riot ensues. Pursued by by sworn enemies furious for revenge, Batman fights his way through through the bowels of the prison, only to be captured and marched down Death Row to the electric chair. Luckily The Riddler springs him at the last minute, not about to have the honor of besting Batmanrobbed from him by a bunch of low-life jailbirds.
    It should be noted that Riddler is presented as someone CRAZIER than the Joker about Batman. He is also fingered as the person most likely to want to unmask Batman.

I saw this posted on here a few years ago. Pretty cool.

Calendar Man, Gentleman Ghost, and the Mad Maestro, should had been used in show after all, as was the version 1.0 models of Penguin and absolutely the Joker.

Holy crap, the original conception of Penguin was way better than the Batman Returns knockoff we ended up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake V View Post
    Holy crap, the original conception of Penguin was way better than the Batman Returns knockoff we ended up with.
    The reason we got what we got was because of Batman Returns. Without the Tim Burton movies, we wouldn't have ended up with the animated series we did. It got the ball rolling, and we were miraculously landed with Paul Dini and Bruce Timm.

Blame Batman Returns and business bureaucrats for the Batman Returns knockoff.

But hey, on the bright side: Penguin's original concept appears in TNBA and Chase Me.