Thread: Twisted Dark

Cool Twisted Dark

Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone else has registered 'Twisted Dark' by Neil Gibson on their radar yet, and if so what do you think? I came across this self published series at London Comic Con last month, and have to say I'm really impressed with the issue I bought. Kind of creepy, kind of psychological thriller-y, I found the stories really drew me in and at points made me genuinely gasp out loud. The art works really good too, with different artists contributing to different stories. For a self published comic it's really professional as well. Would love to hear anyone elses thoughts :)

Hey, I also picked up a copy from Comic Con (did you costume it up BTW? was some amazing cosplay!) Bought edition 3 on the recommendation of a person there and finished it in one night. I like how they explore the horror of the everyday, there are no ghosts or ghoulies popping out, no gratutious gore, just good old psychological horror. Would recommend fo sho.

Quote Originally Posted by radio_active View Post
    Hey, I also picked up a copy from Comic Con (did you costume it up BTW? was some amazing cosplay!) Bought edition 3 on the recommendation of a person there and finished it in one night. I like how they explore the horror of the everyday, there are no ghosts or ghoulies popping out, no gratutious gore, just good old psychological horror. Would recommend fo sho.

So glad that someone's created a thread on this fine series!

I always recommend it to horror fans. Downloaded the Kindle version for my wife (who's man is Stephen King) - and she absolutely loved it!

In Boston for this weekend - hopefully it's still on tomorrow...

Anyone see them in Boston?

They were giving away free copies following the cancellation of the con!

Picked up a good stack at Comicazi. I heard they were signing there too.

This is T-Publications right?
    Has anyone seen Tabatha? I think thats their first proper series. Read the first issue on their crowdfunding thing (which I believe got funded) and it was pretty great!