Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Zubkavich Leads The Way On Dynamite's "Pathfinder"

"Skullkickers" creator Jim Zubkavich discusses taking the reins on the comic book adaptation of Paizo Publishing's tabletop RPG "Pathfinder," sharing an exclusive look at Erik Jones' first issue variant cover.

Full article here.

The Best heroic fantasy RPG ever!! The Best illustrations ever!! The Best stories ever!! The Best characters ever!! The Best universe ever!! What else?? The Best heroic fantasy comic book ever (with all the stats, please!!!!!)!!

... with the High Command Lemurion's Avatar

Looks good - I'll probably be buying a month late on ComiXology, but this looks like a keeper.
    Anyone who thinks DC is bringing back the Silver Age doesn't know what the Silver Age is.

There is no such word as "persay," it's per se, two words, from the Latin.

As a big fan of Pathfinder, I can't wait to get this.

Very much looking forward to this, since IDW's D&D comic is on hold and I like Skullkickers.
    Image: 9 titles IDW: 2 titles Dynamite: 1 title Red 5: 1 title
    Valiant: 2 titles Marvel: 2 titles Avatar: 1 title Vertigo: 1 title

Yep, it's going to replace the IDW D&D book for me, too, and Skullkickers is just fun....
    Anyone who thinks DC is bringing back the Silver Age doesn't know what the Silver Age is.

Default Indies: Dynamite's Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    "Skullkickers" creator Jim Zubkavich discusses taking the reins on the comic book adaptation of Paizo Publishing's tabletop RPG "Pathfinder," sharing an exclusive look at Erik Jones' first issue variant cover.

Full article here.
    I don't game,and I haven't followed Skullkickers,but I do follow game based comics and they seem to be the best source for original High Fantasy/S+S stories these days.My only concern is Dynamite getting it out on time considering the plethora of other licensed products flooding their production schedule. Which is why I didn't jump on board Robocop Road Trip prefering to stick with some of the Warlord of Mars titles and Flash Gordon Zeitgeist.Other than that I'm onboard with Pathfinder.

The 2nd issue of Pathfinder arrives this week Wednesday. If you get a chance to pick it up I hope you enjoy the story we've put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    The 2nd issue of Pathfinder arrives this week Wednesday. If you get a chance to pick it up I hope you enjoy the story we've put together.
    Awesome - I'm probably still waiting a month to buy, but I enjoyed the first issue and will be grabbing this once the price drops.