Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 159
  1. #91
    Veteran Member infernohara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy313 View Post
    Well in that case, Rachael Grey and Hope are also more powerful than Thor.... In other words, I disagree.. :)
    Red Hulk punched Thor out. Isn't he good and above Thor?

  2. #92
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy313 View Post
    Well in that case, Rachael Grey and Hope are also more powerful than Thor.... In other words, I disagree.. :)
    The SAME Hope who could go nuts any second?

  3. #93
    Elder Member mikekerrIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    23,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    No, the rule is "Everyone who is above Thor's power level is EVIL!"
    This goes double for women.
    So Franklin Richards is the most evil being in the MU?
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

  4. #94
    Power Corrupts Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    16,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    Red Hulk punched Thor out. Isn't he good and above Thor?
    he's chaotic good. There is a difference.

  5. #95
    Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home
    Posts
    6,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    he's chaotic good. There is a difference.
    For a Hulk with a military background to be chaotic is weird. So he's lawful when human?
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    Red Hulk punched Thor out. Isn't he good and above Thor?
    and thor came back and smacked a spark out of his ass. No way is jean grey in thor's league that's almost as silly as storm is in thor's league.
    The world's Number 1 Ghost Rider Fan!!!!
    Reading
    Mighty Avengers. Uncanny Avengers* Thunderbolts* Justice League(Forever Evil)

  7. #97
    Askani'son drakeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Posts
    2,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lascoden View Post
    He said the whole "Keep Hope away from the Avengers" thing after he was cured of the T-O virus. But, the whole reason she's his child in the first place is because he thinks she's the savior of mutants.
    The reason he took her into the future was because she was the messiah, but the reason that she's his daughter is because over 17 years he raised her and fell in love with her. But yes, I get what you're saying. :)

  8. #98
    Askani'son drakeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Posts
    2,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    Considering that the Phoenix is Jean, I'd say she is above Thor.
    She went out a good note, it was Xorneto that killed her after all.
    This is Bendis Phoenix though. Who knows? Lol

  9. #99
    Bishop was right. Sighphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    14,139

    Default

    God i hope the rest of the issues arent the Avengers fighting these 5 and at the very end Hope finally get the PF and everything turns alright. And the lesson is that the real enemies are the people that thought they knew how to deal with this blah, blah, blah.

  10. #100
    Senior Member Habis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    So Franklin Richards is the most evil being in the MU?
    There is a reason he is not allowed to grow and is constantly prevented from using his powers.

  11. #101
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    496

    Default

    I have no doubt at all the Cyclops has lost it and is drunk on power. Any guess as to how long before the X-Men start to turn on him.

  12. #102
    Veteran Member infernohara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpoff! View Post
    and thor came back and smacked a spark out of his ass. No way is jean grey in thor's league that's almost as silly as storm is in thor's league.

    Jean is quite a different animal than Storm. I stand by that 100 percent. Jean can totally hang with Thor.

  13. #103
    Elder Member DeadXMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Big O
    Posts
    23,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    Jean is quite a different animal than Storm. I stand by that 100 percent. Jean can totally hang with Thor.
    Yeah, unlike Storm, Jean is not one to faint from being kissed by The God of thunder,
    Cyclops ad portas

  14. #104
    Power Corrupts Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    16,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    Yeah, unlike Storm, Jean is not one to faint from being kissed by The God of thunder,
    Storms way too much women for Thor

  15. #105
    Veteran Member infernohara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    Yeah, unlike Storm, Jean is not one to faint from being kissed by The God of thunder,


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •