Default Ultraman Belial VS Movie Asgard

What it says on the tin.

Ultraman Belial comes to Movie Asgard with his Evil Cloak, Giant Evil Hand, and Giga Battle Nizer filled with 100 choice Kaiju. He also gets all his transformations and troops(Legionnoid and Darclops army)

Asgard gets Loki's forces from the Avengers movie as well.

Can Belial conquer Asgard, or does the most obnoxious trash-talker the Land of Light ever spawned get ceremonially thrown off the Bifrost?
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Can Belial conquer Asgard
    Yes.

or does the most obnoxious trash-talker the Land of Light ever spawned get ceremonially thrown off the Bifrost?
    No.

Belial wins.

BIG time.

Wait, is it that much of a walkover? Besides the main characters, we are also shown quite a few Asgardians. With one Keeper of the Bifrost who can foresee Belial's tactics(if he doesn't catch that really quick and go with brute numbers, before his forces are too diminished)
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

I don't know much about the Ultraman stuff, but from what I have heard around here, this is a massive stomp in Belial's favour.

He operates on a different scale to the Movie Asgardians.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Ah bloody hell, apologies all around for the curbstomp thread in that case.

Might a mod be so kind as to do the honors?