View Poll Results: Which Cover?

Voters
20. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Volume 1 - Kubert

10 50.00%
  • Volume 2 - Andrews

10 50.00%

Default Cover Comparisons - UXM #7

Ultimate X-Men #7 (Kubert) / Ultimate Comics: X-Men #7 (Andrews)

All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Andrews. Brilliant cover. I love how he draws Wanda. Better than Medina and Adams drew her by far.
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

Yeah between these two the Andrews cover takes it for sure. The Nightcrawler one is awesome but Wanda is drawn magnificently.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

I greatly prefer the Night Crawler cover, it's much more engaging and actually makes me want to read the book. I had no idea the second cover was Wanda, it just looks like a traced image of some generic supermodel to me.

Absolutely Kubert. I love the Andrews cover, but the Nightcrawler one is so much cooler.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Elder Member

Andrews. That Kubert cover is so bad.

I like them both but Kubert takes it, nightcrawler looks so good and the teleport swirl and dust make him look awesome.