View Poll Results: Who is your fav Artist for the Red hulk book

Voters
13. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Carlo Pagulayan

3 23.08%
  • Gabriel Hardman

1 7.69%
  • Ed McGuinness

5 38.46%
  • Frank Cho

2 15.38%
  • Art Adams

0 0%
  • Patrick zircher

2 15.38%
  • Ben oliver

0 0%
  • OTHER

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Huh? There are a ton of new characters that have been introduced in Hulk(Zero/One being the most awesome one), in fact the vast majority of the characters that appear there are brand new or rarely used ones, so it's a nice change of pace from how Marvel usually treats a mainline book.

Oh wait, you used the term "real Hulk title", okay nevermind. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    i personaly dont think mcguiness is even remotly as good a artist as pagulayan, id put frank cho WAY ahead of mcginess but yeah for me pagulayan wins easily.
    as for eaglesman yeah very sorry i completly forgot to throw him up there.
    When it comes down how the Red Hulk both give him an distinctive look considering he is a Hulk. I like Frank Cho too but his Red Hulk is okay for me, his She-Hulks are way better.

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    you aware now that the red hulk is thunderbolt ross?
    cus when leob was wrting the book as nothing but a blow up smash every thing with no purpose, book i agree the character and book was crap from hell, but now parkers writing he has made it about rosses character and there is a ton of depth to the character and book now. and the book isnt just a smash for the sake of smashing book any more so its not a slapstick book or whateva the hell that means
    It means I don't give a shit about Ross or his character. I've never found his character compelling, Slapstick is a character I will NEVER care for, so it's pointless who the creative team is on the book, I will never pick it up.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

So... which artist was your favorite then? Mine was Pagulayan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TanGent View Post
    So... which artist was your favorite then? Mine was Pagulayan.
    same here definatly

Quote Originally Posted by Ish Kabbible View Post
    Also glad to see the sales plummet to #120 in May of the top 300 comics. Pull the plug Marvel
    Is this why Marvel can never seem to give Jeff Parker a hardcover? His Red Hulk stuff always goes directly to TPB. His run (for the most part) has been a fan-favorite. As a HC collector and Red Hulk fan I guess my only hope now is an omnibus.

Wow.. I didn't realize how many talented artists worked on such a relatively new character in such a relatively short amount of time.

I guess I'll go with McGuiness.

When I have a tough time deciding which artist I like best, I often just imagine the character in my head, and try to decide which artist that image looks like it was drawn by. And in this case, it's McGuiness.

Sentinal of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

I've liked pretty much all the artists on the book thus far, although I've only really liked the writing since Jeff Parker has scripted the book. I voted for Zircher but considered Hardman. Really there's no bad choice here.