I apologize if this has been asked or answered somewhere obvious, but I didn't see anything after conducting a search. I've seen complaints of similar questions posted on DC's website, but no answer.
I was just curious if anyone knows if the people who are only buying the print version of "Batman Beyond Unlimited" are missing story?
Issue #1 contains:
• 10,000 Clowns (Prelude)
• Konstriction, Part One: Snake in the Grass
Issue #2 contains:
• The Trigger Man, Part One: Reports of my Demise
• Konstriction, Part Two: Embedded
Issue #3 contains:
• Untitled Superman Story, Part One
• The Trigger Man, Part Three: Stan, Mad
• Konstriction, Part Five: The Serpent's Head
and, Issue #4 contains:
• Konstriction, Part Six: Signs and Wonders
• Beyond Origin: Warhawk, Part One
• The Trigger Man, Part Four: Stan, Mad
• Untitled Superman Story, Part Two (or, so it seems)
So, it would certainly seem by title that I'd be missing "The Trigger Man, Part Two," as well as "Konstriction" parts three and four. Re-reading the issues in sequence certainly makes the stories seem a bit herky-jerky.
Anyone know for sure? Anyone a digital subscriber? I love the comic, and I especially love that both Norm Breyfogle and Howard Porter are regular artists, but I'll drop the book in a hot second if I'm getting boned on content.