Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It looked pretty good. I sure hope Deathstroke is a villain in the series... and he can't be worse than Smallville's Slade Wilson.

Honestly? I just didn't like it. I can't really put my finger on why. The trailer just didn't get me excited for the series. I usually like more of a fantasy element when it comes to super hero stories/movies/tv shows and I didn't really see anything like that in the trailer.. Also while I have no problem with the series being called "Arrow" for some reason hearing Oliver refer to himself as "Arrow" instead of "Green Arrow" just felt off to me.

I don't know..maybe I'm still bitter at the CW for cancelling Secret Circle. I'll still give the series a shot when it comes out though.
    Last edited by Surtur; 06-07-2012 at 02:01 PM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by starman View Post
    Read this on Comic Book Movies yesterday. The orange part of the mask looks more like a skull than the whole left side. I like that. It reminds me of Slade on the Teen Titans cartoon. I think I'll have to download the episodes that he appears in. I'm sure he'll be better than his Smallville version.
    To be fair, it really wouldn't be hard to be better then the Smallville version.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Honestly? I just didn't like it. I can't really put my finger on why. The trailer just didn't get me excited for the series. I usually like more of a fantasy element when it comes to super hero stories/movies/tv shows and I didn't really see anything like that in the trailer.. Also while I have no problem with the series being called "Arrow" for some reason hearing Oliver refer to himself as "Arrow" instead of "Green Arrow" just felt off to me.

I don't know..maybe I'm still bitter at the CW for cancelling Secret Circle. I'll still give the series a shot when it comes out though.
    Might be, personaly, if they are going to leave fantasy out of a super hero should, it should probably be the one about the guy who uses a bow.

It might also be the ravager which could lead to the father.
    "...The measure of a man is not in what he says, but what he does."